Needing Grinch Christmas authority

Old September 3rd 10, 05:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default Needing Grinch Christmas authority

What was I thinking? Our youngest daughter, DDIL, Grand and BF asked for
Christmas tree skirts back last December and I thought that would be such a
happy, easy gift for all 4 of them.
The one on the design wall just now is for DD. She is such a fan of The
Grinch. The stash had some terrific Grinch prints but there's an area where
I really could appliqué the words: Nah Tum Dough Ray . . except that's
probably not accurate.
Gee. I sincerely apologize. There are some among you who will have
that silly tune bumbling around in your head for hours. I really hate to
have been the cause. But. Can anybody tell me the proper spelling for what
I need to write on the skirt?
Polly ( it's not easy being this dippy)

Old September 3rd 10, 05:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate in MI

Is this it?

http://www.links2love.com/welcome-ch...inch-stole.htm

--
Kate in MI

Old September 3rd 10, 06:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Thank You So Very Much Kate. Yes. Exactly. Welcome Christmas. How
wonderful and very kind of you to help me get this skirt just perfectly
right. ( Quite a few more words than I'd planned but it will tickle more
than one generation.)
Fah who for-aze
Dah who dor-aze
You've solved my next step and made me hum. Just happy thank you.
Polly

Old September 4th 10, 03:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

I cut " Fah who for-aze, Dah who dor-aze" from Michael Miller's glittery
white in balloon letters about 3" high and then wondered how on earth I was
going to attach them. The easiest way was to get out the springy FM foot,
drop the feeddogs and scribble on the raw edges.
That was so easy and worked so well I just plain dazzled myself. DD and
all her grandchildren will love this skirt. Polly

Just needing to connect! Tina Quilting 8 April 24th 06 09:58 PM
FA: 6 CHRISTMAS Books: Christmas Crafts, Christmas Tree Ornaments, Last Minute Christmas Gifts, etc. Sandy Marketplace 0 December 9th 05 02:49 AM
Novice needing help [email protected] Beads 10 August 12th 05 08:16 PM
needing info Lauren Glass 3 October 13th 04 03:52 AM
Needing Help. Dustbunny Quilting 13 October 8th 03 05:22 AM