Ad - T-shirts continued

Old July 10th 03, 02:12 AM
Kate Childers

Default Ad - T-shirts continued

Don't spose you want to know the URL of the shop?

LOL I'm being such a ditz lately

http://www.cafeshops.com/fullmoonemp
Old July 10th 03, 04:53 AM
Kandice Seeber

Really cool stuff - too bad you don't sell larger sizes. I live the
coffee mugs though!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old July 10th 03, 05:14 AM
Kate Childers

LOL - my saving grace is that no matter how tiny the clothes are in
the shop, I can always buy the socks.

I almost forgot - there's some kind of sale going on. $4 off any
purchase of $30 or over - coupon code is 'FREEDOM'.

Old July 10th 03, 02:56 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

I don't know what javascript they are running on the cafeshops.com pages,
but it crashes my computer EVERY TIME!

had to use another PC to look at the stuff - very fun!
--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax
Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

Old July 10th 03, 04:35 PM
Dr. Sooz

Absolutely gorgeous stuff, I love it! I gotta set me up one of those Cafe
Press shops. I have soooo many ideas.

http://www.cafeshops.com/fullmoonemp

~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

Old July 10th 03, 05:33 PM
Beadseeker

Absolutely gorgeous stuff, I love it! I gotta set me up one of those Cafe
Press shops. I have soooo many ideas.

Sooz,

If you do beading t-shirts, I'd love some in colors rather than white.
Patti

~~

Old July 10th 03, 06:45 PM
Tink

I believe the only shirt options at Cafe Press are white.

--
Tinkster
www.imeltstuff.com

Old July 11th 03, 01:29 AM
llutrick

I just bought a shirt from her shop, it was not a bead shirt but a way cool
fractal t-shirt. She has a lot of great stuff.

Lara