B-N-Patch Complete

Old December 6th 08, 11:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Default B-N-Patch Complete

Just to round off the project, here are pictures of the completed little
quilt. I promised you it is me! - despite the rather 'full' quilting
g. I thought it would be OK, as a little quilt (it isn't quite a

mini!) is supposed to be a scaled down large quilt - no visible
difference.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14021779@N07/3085955897/
--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old December 6th 08, 11:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Oops! Sorry.

I rarely get 'cut' and 'paste' right.
These numbers are all the same. This url will get you to the middle one
of three pictures. You can get to the one before and the one after, by
going to the 'next' and 'previous' as show in the top right hand corner.
..
In message , Patti
writes

Old December 6th 08, 12:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise in Iowa[_6_]

It looks terrific! I think the quilting is just perfect for it.

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsi dot com

Old December 6th 08, 12:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Oh, thanks Louise. I really wasn't sure. My quilting tends to be more
invisible!!
..
In message kpu_k.468183$yE1.98247@attbi_s21, Louise in Iowa
writes

Old December 6th 08, 12:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

The roses are just perfect for it! Beautiful work. Don't you want to
make a big one for your bed?
Roberta in D

Old December 6th 08, 01:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

Now that is so delightful it made me smile even before coffee. Well done,
Pat my friend. Beautifully stitched. The pattern is j-u-s-t right. Polly

Old December 6th 08, 02:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

I hoped you would think so. It is fairly unrestrained?!!
..
In message , Polly Esther
writes

Old December 6th 08, 02:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Ummmm? ... No!
So glad you recognised them as roses, Roberta!
..
In message , Roberta
writes

Old December 6th 08, 02:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

OMG!!! Pat! That is exquisite! I never imagined you'd go that far with
the quilting and I think it is just perfect for the darling little quilt.
It's gorgeous and lovely and soooooo 'just right'. WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Leslie & The Furbabies in cold and very busy MO.

Old December 6th 08, 02:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Thanks Leslie!
It is a little outside my comfort zone!! I've taken my machine for a
service now g.
I'm so glad you think it's 'fitting'.
..
In message , Leslie & The Furbabies
in MO. writes
OMG!!! Pat! That is exquisite! I never imagined you'd go that far
with the quilting and I think it is just perfect for the darling little
quilt. It's gorgeous and lovely and soooooo 'just right'.
WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Leslie & The Furbabies in cold and very busy MO.

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Need patch like this... Flaviuzz Needlework 4 November 10th 06 09:15 AM
9 patch pattern A&T Quilting 13 July 23rd 06 01:44 PM
AD: Pumpkin Patch Cindy Schoepp Beads 4 July 28th 05 07:07 PM
9 patch help Mike G Quilting 6 October 29th 04 10:48 PM
Egg patch material? Erin Nelson General Crafting 2 January 1st 04 03:56 PM