Guess who's coming to Tucson?

Old October 5th 04, 06:23 AM
Mj

Default Guess who's coming to Tucson?

As if the Tucson shows weren't tiring enough to both pocketbook and feet,
Swarovski (yes, the "Austrian Crystal" people) will be hosting a show in
Tucson on February 3-6. I've seen mention of this event in two of the newer
bead/jewelry magazines. They'll be set up at the Omni Tucson National Golf
Resort & Spa. I've already decided to be sure to NOT go to this one. I'm
not quite the golf resort and spa type. LOL!!

Mj
--
=================================
Marjean Cline

Old October 5th 04, 08:15 AM
Debbie B

Anything beady going on the weekend of November 12th in Peoria or Old
Scottsdale?

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
My Crafts: http://home.earthlink.net/~debbierhcb/

Old October 5th 04, 12:40 PM
Mothwoman

Eeek! This could be a problem for me! My addiction to crystals is pretty new,
so my collection is still small.

I still haven't made it to any shows other than The Best Bead Show, because we
only manage to schedule enough time there for the show we are doing. Between
my husband's work schedule, and me wanting to work up to the last minute making
beads, it just hasn't worked out yet. We keep saying "one of these years"
we'll add a day or two just for sightseeing.

As if the Tucson shows weren't tiring enough to both pocketbook and feet,
Swarovski (yes, the "Austrian Crystal" people) will be hosting a show in
Tucson on February 3-6. I've seen mention of this event in two of the newer
bead/jewelry magazines. They'll be set up at the Omni Tucson National Golf
Resort & Spa. I've already decided to be sure to NOT go to this one. I'm
not quite the golf resort and spa type. LOL!!

Joan Eckard

http://mothwoman.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Mothwoman-Beads-and-Jewelry

http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=Mothwoman