Acrylic Extension Table that's a box??

Old July 11th 03, 01:53 PM
Elena

Default Acrylic Extension Table that's a box??

Hi! I was wondering if any of you have or remember the manufacturer of an
acrylic extension table for the sewing machine. This one is not just a
table, but a real box that you lift the lid (which is the extension ) to get
at the contents. I've seen those from Dream World and X-Actoblades that
have compartments that you can reach from the front, but this is more. You
can transport it just like a box. I saw it at the Houston show last year
and can't find the brochure I took for it. I've looked all over the web
using the strangest search terms too! sighs
--
Elena in Tx
Houston. 2004. Be there. 'nuff said!

Old July 11th 03, 11:04 PM
Kathy

Hey that's a pretty nifty looking gadget!

Kathy in CA

"Peggy Jo Pendergraff" wrote in message
Are you thinking of the "3 in 1 P.E.T"? This is an adjustable extension
table that converts into a light box, and contains a removable storage
tray. It is packed in a corrugated plastic case with a handle so it is
very easy to take anywhere. I especially like that it is adjustable,
and not made for specific machines. I ordered one in Paducah this year.
It cost $119 and delivery was prompt. The website is www.3in1pet.com

Jo

Old July 12th 03, 05:01 AM
Elena

That's it!! Thanks so much! I never would have found it searching online.
YEEKS at the price, I apparently didn't remember that part!

Elena in Tx

Elena wrote:
Hi! I was wondering if any of you have or remember the manufacturer of

an
acrylic extension table for the sewing machine. This one is not just a
table, but a real box that you lift the lid (which is the extension ) to

get
at the contents. I've seen those from Dream World and X-Actoblades that
have compartments that you can reach from the front, but this is more.

You
can transport it just like a box. I saw it at the Houston show last

year
and can't find the brochure I took for it. I've looked all over the web
using the strangest search terms too! sighs

Sourcing an Acrylic / Plexiglas / Perspex / PMMA adhesive grant General Crafting 0 January 17th 05 04:15 PM
Knitting Machine table Marge Parker Machine Knit 0 August 28th 04 01:32 PM
Acrylic Paint - Metallics & Pigment Powders questions Rob Pierce General Crafting 2 April 12th 04 11:07 PM
Looking for Help Roy Neudecker Glass 4 January 20th 04 05:40 PM
Wedging Table Questions Clayslinger Pottery 6 August 13th 03 03:59 AM