OT new eye tomorrow

Old August 1st 12, 02:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default OT new eye tomorrow

I get my close-vision bionic lens tomorrow morning early. Please hold me up
and close. They do it so quickly that there won't be time for a real stash
raid but you're welcome to try. Bring the gators some chicken or an
insurance adjustor. No local Inspectors of any kind please; the gators have
had a "belly full" of them. Polly

Old August 1st 12, 02:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Thank you, Michelle. Today in pre-op I told my wonderful dr that I was his
happiest patient. He asked if that meant we were going to be famous. I told
him 'No'. I've already been famous and it's a bummer. With my 2 week-old
new eye, I can squint and see this screen as white/black. With the next eye,
it is blurry and yellow. Isn't that something? I have become so fascinated
with myself that it's hard to pay much thought to others. We surely hope
I'll get over being: me Me MEEEE and get back to loving others. It will
happen. Polly

Old August 1st 12, 03:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Happy patient is always a good thing!
Bet this whole adventure of "new eyes" is quite a thing to go through. Doesn't it make you wonder how you missed all the neat colors in the last few years?

Ginger in CA

Old August 1st 12, 04:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

keeping positive, healing thoughts and prayers going your way, Polly.
Looking forward to a good report when it is all over.
Hugs, Taria

Old August 1st 12, 07:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

I'll be thinking of you and hoping that all goes as well as last time.
I'm sure it must boost the doctors to know how pleased you are with what
they have done so far. That will surely make them resolved to ensure
another brilliant outcome.
..
In message , Polly Esther
writes

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old August 1st 12, 11:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Good wishes heading your way!
Have a look at this:
http://www.ted.com/talks/neil_harbis..._to_color.html

Maybe some ideas for your next bionic adventure.
Roberta in D

Old August 1st 12, 01:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
betsey

On Jul 31, 9:09*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
I get my close-vision bionic lens tomorrow morning early. Please hold me up
and close. They do it so quickly that there won't be time for a real stash
raid but you're welcome to try. Bring the gators some chicken or an
insurance adjustor. *No local Inspectors of any kind please; the gators have
had a "belly full" of them. *Polly

best of luck today! i hope it all goes well....and polly, i've got a
wagon full of gator bait....
Old August 1st 12, 03:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

On 01/08/2012 02:09, Polly Esther wrote:
I get my close-vision bionic lens tomorrow morning early. Please hold me
up and close. They do it so quickly that there won't be time for a real
stash raid but you're welcome to try. Bring the gators some chicken or
an insurance adjustor. No local Inspectors of any kind please; the
gators have had a "belly full" of them. Polly

I read that title as 'Eye Of Newt tomorrow'. Seemed appropriate, somehow!

Hope all goes well and you can watch the gators consume insurance
adjuster in glorious close-up!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Tomorrow is here Butterfly-Wings Quilting 5 August 1st 11 03:44 AM
Tomorrow Butterfly-Wings Quilting 0 July 26th 11 05:03 AM
Very OT; think of us tomorrow please! Gill Murray Needlework 6 April 17th 05 06:09 AM
What I'm doing tomorrow JoAnn Paules Beads 14 October 7th 04 07:34 AM
OT - Tomorrow Johanna Gibson Quilting 23 May 22nd 04 02:14 AM