anybody out there?

Old February 8th 12, 05:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Default anybody out there?

no msgs. read from here today. are you guys ok out there?

Taria
Old February 8th 12, 06:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

I saw a couple, but that's all, Taria. We must all be frozen!
..
In message , Taria
writes

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old February 8th 12, 06:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

"Taria" no msgs. read from here today. are you guys ok out there?

Taria

I've been busy with friends I only see once a year for a few weeks. Just
now had a chance to read megs. I have done a little sewing this morning,
and changed the color thread on the serger for this afternoon. Over the
past two months I've been serging doggie paw print blankets for friends.
Barbara in nice warm Florida

Old February 8th 12, 06:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise In Iowa

I'm here! Yesterday I got a whole bunch of messages - some were several
days old. Today - none until this one. But yes, I'm okay!

Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsidotcom

Old February 8th 12, 09:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Julia in MN[_5_]

On 2/8/2012 11:57 AM, Taria wrote:
no msgs. read from here today. are you guys ok out there?

Taria

Nothing coming in here either.

Julia in MN

--
-----------
http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/default.html

Old February 8th 12, 10:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Di Maloney[_3_]

I'm here in Aus but I had no messages until yesterday when a whole bunch of
them came in, but only yours and 4 replies.

Di

Old February 9th 12, 02:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterfly-Wings

Only 6 today.
Been trying to figure out 'how' the SM pedal would work best. In 5 min
intervals as I don't wanna push it......so it was a choice between here and
there.

There won.

DS and DH were washing windows on the outside. Hopefully, tomorrow they'll
do inside.......

SPRING is in the air (remember that song?)

Butterfly (gotta get the feetz back up--higher than the heart again)

Old February 9th 12, 04:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

I'm here, also wondering where everybody is. Keeping busy.
Roberta in D

Old February 10th 12, 09:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells[_3_]

Hibernating!

Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk
http://picasaweb.google.com/SallySeaside