rctq Susan in need of prayer

Old March 24th 12, 03:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Trish Brown

Default rctq Susan in need of prayer

Polly Esther wrote:
Our Susan Laity Price is going to have triple by-pass tomorrow morning.
That's kind of ordinary surgery unless, of course, it's one of us. Then
it's serious. Please hold our dear friend close in your hearts and up in
your prayers. And Dave, too. I was so surprised to get the message.
Susan seems to me to be mighty young to have this to deal with. Join us.
Polly

Sending prayers from Oz. Susan has been a good friend to me and I wish
her the very best!

--
Trish Brown {|:-}

Newcastle, NSW, Australia

Old March 24th 12, 03:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Thanks for the update. Well is good.
Taria

"Polly Esther" wrote in message ...

Susan's surgery took 8 hours and the drs expect her to be in the hospital
for about 10 days. Her DH says the drs say the surgery 'went well'. Please
do continue to hold her and her DH and all those caring for her in your
prayers. Polly

Old March 26th 12, 12:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

On 23/03/2012 02:26, Polly Esther wrote:
Our Susan Laity Price is going to have triple by-pass tomorrow morning.
That's kind of ordinary surgery unless, of course, it's one of us. Then
it's serious. Please hold our dear friend close in your hearts and up in
your prayers. And Dave, too. I was so surprised to get the message.
Susan seems to me to be mighty young to have this to deal with. Join us.
Polly

I have been very busy this week, and away from the computer for several
days, so I am only just now catching up with this. I add my prayers to
the pile and hope all went well with both surgery and immediate
recovery. Also, I need hardly state, with on-going and future recovery!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

RCTQ BOM 2007 FOR OCTOBER at RCTQ Website Kay Ahr[_2_] Quilting 0 November 6th 07 03:55 AM
SUSAN K Aud Yarn 1 January 6th 06 02:42 AM
OT for the RCTQ prayer warriors KJ Quilting 28 December 21st 05 07:24 PM
SUSAN! Aud Yarn 1 October 12th 05 06:56 PM
Susan C Aud Yarn 0 October 1st 05 11:27 AM