My Janome Jem Gold arrived!

Old July 17th 03, 09:25 AM
Kate Dicey

Default My Janome Jem Gold arrived!

"M. Wetmore" wrote:

I got my new sewing machine today. What a wonderful machine it is.
Very light (12 pounds), very quiet and it sews just great. If it had
a needle down option, I might be considering selling my Bernina. And
all for $169!

I purchased a 1/4 inch foot with the machine and boy do I love that
foot. It is the kind with a guide along the 1/4" edge. It works so
well and makes that 1/4 inch seam a snap. I wish they made one like
that for my Bernina.

So, see ya all later. We're getting packed for our camping trip this
weekend. I'm so excited my new sewing machine made it in time for
this weekend!

Mardi
Real e-mail address spelled out to prevent spam. mardi at mardiweb dot com.
____________________

My Quilting page: http://www.mardiweb.com/quilts/MardiQuilts.html
Paint Shop Pro tutorials: http://www.mardiweb.com/web
Low-Fat Lifestyle Forum: http://www.mardiweb.com/lowfat

Excellent! Enjoy you camp quilting/quilting camp... Whatever!
Have fun!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk

Old July 17th 03, 12:16 PM
CHARLES MURPHY

Congratulations I LOVE MY 1/4" foot for my Janome QC 4800! I love my QC
4800. I also love my fancy stitches etc.

--
Mauvice in Central WI USA

Old July 17th 03, 03:37 PM
Sherry Starr

I have had my Janome Jem Gold for almost a year. I love it! I guess they
must have had a special when I bought mine, because it came with a quilting
package. I want one of the computerized machines, but I'm not at that point
in my skills yet. This one serves my needs for now. Sherry Starr

Old July 17th 03, 04:07 PM
Ellison

Howdy!
Enjoy!
I have a Janome Decor Excel; also bought that ¼" foot and love it.
Let's see more quilts, now, Mardi! No excuses, you've got the
Janome and Bernina--go, Mardi, go. Quilt, Mardi, quilt! ;-D
And enjoy the camping (rather you than I).

Ragmop/Sandy

Old July 17th 03, 11:30 PM
Elena

Hooray!! I'm so glad you like it and that you got a real bargain!
See you after camping!

Elena

Old July 18th 03, 12:00 AM
QuiltiM

Mardi - so happy for you. I have had my Jenome Gem Gold for about 3 years and
love it - sounds like you got a real bargain - you will enjoy - am taking it
for a month on the road to Tetons, Yellowstone, etc. Have fun - Mary in San
Antonio :-)
Old July 19th 03, 04:18 AM
~Spidey

We have the same machine, and I also have a Janome Gem Gold for
retreats. I love them both.

Linda

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 11:16:49 GMT, "CHARLES MURPHY"
wrote:

Congratulations I LOVE MY 1/4" foot for my Janome QC 4800! I love my QC
4800. I also love my fancy stitches etc.

--
Mauvice in Central WI USA
.. .

Old July 19th 03, 02:22 PM
The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me

Mardi-

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Janome. I like mine (all 5 of them
thru the years) and that 1/4 in. foot is a true blessing!

Leslie

The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me

RCTQ- Houston 2004..... A good friend will come and bail you out of
jail.... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...
that was fun!"