QI house calls

Old July 17th 03, 03:56 PM
Roberta Zollner

Default QI house calls

No pets currently in our family. But this morning I was outside quilting
(the wholecloth monster that's 3/4 finished), a couple of hours earlier than
my normal schedule, and the kitty from next door came by. She usually
ignores me. Today she saw the lap full of quilt, hopped right up and started
purring! (Might have had something to do with wet feet at 7:30 am.)
Roberta in D

Old July 17th 03, 04:19 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Oh no! LOL Did it get all muddy?

She was waiting all this time for you to make her a quilt.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

Old July 17th 03, 04:28 PM
Nana2B

I did not realize that the QI's made house calls! Maybe it is part of a
vast right-paw conspiracy! GGG

--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
Texas

Old July 17th 03, 05:16 PM
Kate Dicey

Roberta Zollner wrote:

No pets currently in our family. But this morning I was outside quilting
(the wholecloth monster that's 3/4 finished), a couple of hours earlier than
my normal schedule, and the kitty from next door came by. She usually
ignores me. Today she saw the lap full of quilt, hopped right up and started
purring! (Might have had something to do with wet feet at 7:30 am.)
Roberta in D

Hehehehehe! It's called a 'spot inspection'! ;P
--
Kate XXXXXX (No cat fluff = not finished!)
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk

Old July 18th 03, 01:56 PM
Roberta Zollner

I can tell your sympathy is with the cat! Not too much mud, just some bits
of leaves and a fair amount of hair :-)
Roberta in D

Old July 18th 03, 02:01 PM
Roberta Zollner

The previous owners had a cat (we moved in last fall), whose territory began
to shrink as he got older. They said he was almost 18! and that neighbor
cats had started coming closer and closer to the house. We're part of the
regular route for 3-4 cats, and it's interesting to watch. Moving onto the
quilt and lap was clearly a bold land grab maneuver.
Roberta in D

news

Old July 18th 03, 02:31 PM
Kate Dicey

Roberta Zollner wrote:

The previous owners had a cat (we moved in last fall), whose territory began
to shrink as he got older. They said he was almost 18! and that neighbor
cats had started coming closer and closer to the house. We're part of the
regular route for 3-4 cats, and it's interesting to watch. Moving onto the
quilt and lap was clearly a bold land grab maneuver.
Roberta in D

A sort of carpetbagger cat? ;P
--
Kate XXXXXX

Old July 18th 03, 03:58 PM
Butterfly

LN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU have been outmanuvered by a QI!!!!!!!!!
No subtle beg from this creature VVBG
Butterfly (still chuckling)

Old July 19th 03, 05:08 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Actually, I was very worried about the quilt as I have done whole cloth
quilts and just cringed at the thought of any of it getting ruined. (it is
mine you are working on, right?)

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér
all in all --- a very slow quilter.... So send quilts!

"Roberta Zollner" wrote in message
I can tell your sympathy is with the cat! Not too much mud, just some bits
of leaves and a fair amount of hair :-)
Roberta in D

Antique Wooden House Wooden House Indonesia Carving 0 January 6th 05 03:06 AM
Where is everyone?????? Gillian Murray Needlework 35 October 30th 03 11:36 PM
Good vibes needed S. Burwash Beads 24 September 2nd 03 09:34 PM
Haunted House Update: OT Tink Beads 50 August 9th 03 04:53 PM