Stitching while on a cruise

Old January 10th 04, 05:23 PM
Cheryl Isaak

Default Stitching while on a cruise

DH and I are going on a cruise at the end of the month - my DM is coming to
watch the kids.

I've pretty much decided not to bring a project in my carry on; I don't want
to lose scissors, needles or my clover cutter. Local airport is known to be
pretty strict.

So - I think I want to bring something - but what kind of something is up
in the air. Any thoughts!

And, will the light in my cabin be good enough to stitch by?

Cheryl

(now to figure what to read in the air! I finished Cutwork)

Old January 13th 04, 05:12 AM
Meredith

Yeah, but it's supposed to go way back down on Wednesday (7 in Boston).
Thank goodness for my new coat!

Meredith

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

On 1/12/04 6:58 AM, in article ,

From: Cheryl Isaak

Are you home dear? Warmed up yet?

Yes to home and NO to warm -- LOL! I'm going to post about the trip and our
meet & greet :-)). CiaoMeow ^;;^
.

I want you to know it now a balmy 20F and it snowed last night! Sigh!
Cheryl

Stitching while on a cruise Cheryl Isaak Needlework 7 March 4th 04 06:15 PM
Stitching & Cooking Rachel Janzen Needlework 0 December 19th 03 04:41 AM
Wish me Luck! New Glasses for Stitching Lynne M. Needlework 4 September 6th 03 05:57 PM
Stitching in Rotation Addie Needlework 5 July 30th 03 03:13 PM
"Redwork" and Vintage Stitching.... Lula Needlework 10 July 30th 03 02:36 PM