Ot thursday morning notes from Haifa under the rockets

Old August 10th 06, 09:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default Ot thursday morning notes from Haifa under the rockets

The Idea to fly nudist in Nylon clothes ,,,,, seems almost too
realistic , that i barely can smile about it anymore ,, After years of
getting used to check bags in every shop , i find myself nervous ,
when i Belgium i am let into a shop with an unchecked bag , i mean
somebody can bring ,,,,, you know ..
Years ago i remember luggage was put by the airplane and you had to ID
it ,,, now luggae goes through so many machines and checks that i keep
wondering , how it does Shine from all those checks [ all those Xrays
must come out some how ::: ]

Mirjam,
I've heard the suggestion before about NUDIST flights, AND the
suggestion that instead of 'expensive' Flight Marshalls on every
flight, a piglet aboard every flight, as a terrorist finds it
abhorrant to die with 'swine'....
Love,
Noreen

NO Noreen not Every terrorist only the fundamenatlist Muslim , but
they have had helpers ....
OCCC OJSH
mirjam

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0632-2, 08/10/2006
Tested: 8/10/2006 2:01:02 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old August 10th 06, 09:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

THANK YOU Katherine i BLUSH ,,,
it is important for me to know this shelter is not really isolated ,
mirjam

Mirjam, I have to disagree with you. Your messages are special. They let us
know that our friend is still with us, and still managing to stay in touch.
That is one of the first things I check every morning, and if there is no
message from you, I worry until I see one.

Old August 11th 06, 04:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

"Katherine" wrote in message
YarnWright wrote:
It's been suggested that ALL flights be nudist, that way NO ONE can
hide anything anywhere.....

ROTFL!!! And also I would never fly again!

Higs,
Katherine

Me either. The only people who get to see me nude are DH and my doctors.
Bleah.

Shelagh

Old August 11th 06, 05:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 13:01:36 -0300, Katherine spun a fine yarn

Shillelagh wrote:
"Katherine" wrote in message
YarnWright wrote:
It's been suggested that ALL flights be nudist, that way NO ONE can
hide anything anywhere.....

ROTFL!!! And also I would never fly again!

Higs,
Katherine

Me either. The only people who get to see me nude are DH and my
doctors. Bleah.

LOL

Higs,
Katherine

we-ellll, they could provide paper tops and pants, and then you
retrieve your clothing with your bags!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for ME, I'd have no problem with nudist flights, but then again,
that's a whole 'nother story.....

Noreen

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0632-2, 08/10/2006
Tested: 8/11/2006 11:12:20 AM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old August 11th 06, 07:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

Shillelagh wrote:
"Katherine" wrote in message
YarnWright wrote:
It's been suggested that ALL flights be nudist, that way NO ONE
can hide anything anywhere.....

ROTFL!!! And also I would never fly again!

Higs,
Katherine

Me either. The only people who get to see me nude are DH and my
doctors. Bleah.

LOL

Higs,
Katherine

we-ellll, they could provide paper tops and pants, and then you
retrieve your clothing with your bags!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for ME, I'd have no problem with nudist flights, but then again,
that's a whole 'nother story.....

Disposable clothes - that could work!

Higs,
Katherine

Old August 11th 06, 09:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

"Katherine" wrote in message
we-ellll, they could provide paper tops and pants, and then you
retrieve your clothing with your bags!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for ME, I'd have no problem with nudist flights, but then again,
that's a whole 'nother story.....

Disposable clothes - that could work!

Higs,
Katherine

Uh huh - and guess who would end up paying for those disposable clothes?
You don't think it would be the airlines or Homeland Security do you?

I wonder if this will affect me going to knitting camp next year? Maybe
I'll drive. Imagine - putting your purse in the checked baggage. I carry my
life in my purse. Carrying only a passport & driver's licence. Bleah.
Apparently they wouldn't even let people take books onto the transAtlantic
flights. That's overkill. It means packing differently for my
granddaughter when I send her home at the end of the month. I wonder if
there will be a problem in Canada with her having a book on the flight.

However, all the above is just simple crud in comparison to what our dear
Mirjam and her countrymen are going through.

Damned terrorists - I know what I'd like to do with them.. (but I'll keep
that to myself).

Shelagh

Old August 11th 06, 10:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

Shillelagh wrote:
"Katherine" wrote in message
[...]

I agree, Shelagh. I'll be flying to MOntreal later this month, and I shudder
to think what it will be like there!

Higs,
Katherine

Old August 12th 06, 03:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Christine in Kent, Garden of England

Thank you Mirjam, the way you expressed that makes me feel that I & my
family can do some thing, albeit a very small thing, to lighten the load of
all those closely affected by the epidemic of terror tactics. I shall pack
and travel next weekend without complaining, knowing that I'm doing my
little bit to help.
Love & special higs
Christine

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
Shelagh
As i have said many a time , on other places and maybe here.
This is a new world , The Evil terror is spreading. We can`t stop it
completely. But we can minimize, the efects, We can try and stop parts
of it... This evil has no feelings for you or me , and in fact not for
their own people, They Thrive on power and energy , their energy comes
from destruction. The more Bombastic the more victims ,, they gain
from it. Thus checking our stuff and repacking , begins to be a small
thing you , i and everyone of us can do to fight back , to save our
lives. to stop one monesterous plan from happening.
However, all the above is just simple crud in comparison to what our dear
Mirjam and her countrymen are going through.

Please do not feel sory for me, troubles are relative things , if you
are a princess a pea under your matress is real trouble ,,,
Repacking and seeing that your grandadughter gets home well and save
is THE MOST IMPORTANT thing NOW ,,, Do it in the best way, and you
have helped me , because we Stand here face to face with those EVIL
ones . They try on us , what they want to do the whole free world...
They attacked our airplanes and we opposed them , they sent us suicide
bombers and we hit back
OOOOOOO there goes the Alarm it is 17.31
remember fight back by repacking ,,,
mirjam