Machine Knitting Patterns!!

Old December 19th 05, 05:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace

Default Machine Knitting Patterns!!

Hi Everyone,

We've got LOTS of patterns available. These are epatterns so
purchasers will be sent the URLs to download the patterns upon receipt
of payment.

Pictures of the 'book' covers are available at my site;
www.mkdesigner.com ... click on the books & patterns link on the left.
I also have some up on eBay under my gangof4surplus account.

Merry Christmas With Knit 'n Bits
Ebook Via Download
Just in time for the holiday season. Get ready to make these charming
patterns up by the dozens! Merry Christmas from Knit 'n Bits! A
collection of 8 ORIGINAL designs Ornaments, gift bags, lapel pins & a
tree skirt. Available in WORD or PDF format.
$3.50

GRAPH or DAK Merry Christmas 8 Launguages Machine Knit
Pattern Book via Download
Create a HOLIDAY Banner of Merry Christmas in EIGHT Languages! On Your
Knitting Machine!!
This superb collection of Christmas Greetings
from around the world includes: French: Joyeux Noël ~ Greek: Kala
Christouyenna ~ Irish: Nollaig Shona Dhuit ~ Spanish: Feliz Navidad ~
German: Froehliche Weihnachten ~ Hawaiian: Mele Kalikimaka ~ Welsh:
Nadolig Llawen ~ English: Merry Christmas
This collection is available as a .pat file for DAK6 and also for
Double Jacquard!
WE ALSO HAVE THE GRAPH FILE FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO KEY IT IN TO YOUR
ELECTRONIC OR PERHAPS DO HAND MANIPULATION OF THE VARIOUS COLORS AS YOU
KNIT!!
The pattern measures: 152 stitches x 162 rows
$4.00

Give An Elegant Christmas Gift for the Bath & Boudoir
Pattern Book via Download
Creates some true elegance for the bath and boudoir. You will find
patterns for: Lined Jewelry Boxes, Ring Holder, Tissue Holders, Toilet
Tissue Topper, Air Freshener Cover, Makeup Tool Holder, Soap Dish &
More. Available in PDF or WORD format. Color Photos
$5.00

Quickly Knit CUSTOM Christmas Gift Bags ~ Whatsit Bags
Pattern via Download
When I first displayed these bags, someone asked me -- "What's it for?"
Hence the name on this pattern. Make them in a wide variety of sizes,
fibers, styles, ANY machine can do these. Available in PDF or WORD
format. Color Photos
$2.00

Giving Books This Holiday Season?? Knit our Under The Covers Pattern!
Pattern Via Download
Knit-weave or plate-knit a bunch of book covers. Very quick and easy to
do. Suitable for all machines, numerous variations and use notes
included. Available in PDF or WORD format. Color Photos
$2.00

Create Some Exquisite Holiday Accessories with our Ruby Lace Pattern
Pattern Via Download
So many who have purchased this pattern this season have been giving me
all sorts of ideas for using Ruby Lace! Placemats with holiday colored
ribbons woven through the eyelets (changeable with the season!! NEAT
Idea), Lamp Shade Covers in Holiday Colors, Coasters (again with
Ribbon), Ornaments (colored cotton over painted/paper covered toilet
paper tubes!!) and so much more. Reminiscent of delicate, hand-knotted
lace of yester-year, this patterning technique is easily adaptable to
shapings in garments. Full how-to pictures, suitable for any machine,
FREE stole pattern included. HAND Manipulated Stitch. Available in PDF
or WORD format.
$3.00

A Tisket A Tasket Let's Knit A Basket
Pattern ebook Via Download
There's still time to knit, starch and decorate baskets for the
holidays. A large basket only takes an hour or so to knit, starches in
1 1/2-2 days and voila! An elegant gift basket. The smaller ones can
easily be done for those extra little gifts for the office or neighbors
by filling them with homebaked goodies or candies. This is available in
PDF or WORD format.
$5.00

Knit 'n Bits Newsletter Collection Volume 1
Ebook Via Download
40 + pages of COLOR pictures complete with detailed directions for a
wide range of techniques. Binding Off - Broken Mock Rib - Cluster
Stitches - Diagonal Stitches - Double Worm Edge - Drop Cables - Drop
Cables with Beads - Embellishing Your Knits - Folded Tuck Braid - Giant
Lace Stitches - Hems, Hems & Hems - HOLD IT! Fun With The Hold Button -
Horizontal Herringbone - Knitweave Basics - Let's Knit a Plaid!
Available in WORD or PDF format.
$6.00

Knit 'n Bits Newsletter Collection Volume 2
Ebook Via Download
45 + pages of COLOR pictures complete with detailed directions for a
wide range of techniques. Loop-de-Loo Trim - Mock Seed Stitch - Open
Star Stitch - Picot Edge Look Rib - Plated Knit Weave - Purl Curl -
Quick Knit Rib w/ Ravel Cord - Raised Stitches - Ridged Stockinette -
Side Bar Stitch - Toe Tip Scalloped Edge - Tucked Ribbon Trim -
Variable Stitches - Woven Braid w/ Chenille - Woven Ribbon Trim.
Available in WORD or PDF format.
$6.00

Elizabethan Knit Stockings
Epattern Via Download
The general shape of these stockings is historically accurate for the
Elizabethan era as best I can tell from photos of period hosiery. Even
Henry VIII had knit hose, but they didn't really re-emerge again until
the time of Elizabeth. If you're into SCA or RenFaires, then these are
the perfect accompaniment to your costuming. Available in WORD or PDF
format.
$2.00

Letting Your Imagination GO!
Ebook Via Download
Is your knitting in a rut?? Well climb out of there with the help of
this fantastic ebook! Let Your Imagination GO! We'll teach you how to
think 'outside' the box and look at things you create from a different
angle. Anyone can do this. You are the only factor standing in your way
of creating a knitting masterpiece! Available in WORD or PDF format.
$3.00

I accept PAYPAL payments. The URLs for downloading will be sent within
24-36 hours upon receipt of payment. If your order totals $15 or more
and you're paying with PayPal, we'll refund you $2!! This email I have
listed with the group is registered on PayPal.

Thanks for looking!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Marge in Reno

barbie knitting machine manual and patterns mouse1701 Machine Knit 1 March 17th 23 08:11 PM
FAQ for RCTQ Diana Curtis Quilting 5 March 1st 04 05:45 PM
RCTN Reminder: NY gathering at Stitchery Row Nov. 1 georg Needlework 23 November 4th 03 10:32 AM
Welcome to RCTQ FAQ Diana Curtis Quilting 10 November 3rd 03 05:43 PM
FAQ's on buying a new Sewing Machine Butterfly Quilting 0 October 17th 03 04:34 PM