Sweater Wizard!!!!!

Old July 26th 05, 03:45 AM
Spike Driver

Default Sweater Wizard!!!!!

Hello friends,

Gail purchased Sweater Wizard for me. I feel like I am cheating, not
designing myself.

Will keep you filled in.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail
Old July 26th 05, 03:48 AM
Katherine

Spike Driver wrote:
Hello friends,

Gail purchased Sweater Wizard for me. I feel like I am cheating, not
designing myself.

Will keep you filled in.

Is that a computer programme, Dennis? I think I have heard of it. You will
definitely have to let us know what you think of it.

Katherine

Old July 26th 05, 03:50 AM
Spike Driver

Katherine wrote:
Spike Driver wrote:

Hello friends,

Gail purchased Sweater Wizard for me. I feel like I am cheating, not
designing myself.

Will keep you filled in.

Is that a computer programme, Dennis? I think I have heard of it. You will
definitely have to let us know what you think of it.

Katherine

Katherine,

Yes it is. I will keep you informed. It is the lazy way to design a
sweater!

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

Old July 26th 05, 06:58 AM
Spike Driver

Katherine wrote:

Spike Driver wrote:

Hello friends,

Gail purchased Sweater Wizard for me. I feel like I am cheating, not
designing myself.

Will keep you filled in.

Is that a computer programme, Dennis? I think I have heard of it. You
will definitely have to let us know what you think of it.

Katherine

Katherine,

Yes it is. I will keep you informed. It is the lazy way to design a
sweater!

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

Thank you Mystified One.
Old July 26th 05, 08:26 AM
Ophelia

"Spike Driver" wrote in message
Hello friends,

Gail purchased Sweater Wizard for me. I feel like I am cheating, not
designing myself.

Will keep you filled in.

Good luck with it Dennis I use Knitware and I love it

How are you cheating? All it does is cut out the tedious counting

Old July 26th 05, 03:44 PM
Chuck and Kim

You may be confused when you say "it is a lazy way...." There is a fine
line between lazy and efficient and I think anything that helps you do
something better and faster is absolutely efficient, lol! I would be
interested to know how well it works as I have done more frogging than I
care to think about. Kimela

Old July 27th 05, 05:00 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

As long as you enjoy the work ,,, who cares how and by whom it was
designed ???? Go have Fun !!!
mirjam

Old July 27th 05, 05:32 PM
Maggie

I absolutely love my sweater wizard!!!!!!! love it!!! Maggie

"Spike Driver" wrote in message
Hello friends,

Gail purchased Sweater Wizard for me. I feel like I am cheating, not
designing myself.

Will keep you filled in.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

"Sweater pic" -- where can I find one? Carolyn Sewing 12 October 20th 04 12:49 AM
Attn Dennis - re Sweater Wizard software-enablemail CMM PDX2 Yarn 5 April 11th 04 03:02 PM
Aran sweater pix Slinky Yarn 36 February 3rd 04 07:28 AM
Using Guernsey technique on Norwegian sweater? H Schinske Yarn 0 October 15th 03 09:44 PM
Advice needed for foster situation - breeders pls. read LeeAnne Quilting 2 September 13th 03 12:12 AM