AD- SPIglass Studio ~Ending lampwork auctions, please take a peek~

Old April 13th 05, 07:58 PM
Paulette Insall

Default AD- SPIglass Studio ~Ending lampwork auctions, please take a peek~

Hi everyone! I have several auctions ending tonight and only two have a bid.
Looks like I'll just barely be able to pay my nanny this week.

~Zen Garden Set~
I don't do flowers much and I figured with spring here I'd better give 'em a
try again. I LOVE how this focal turned out...so much that I almost kept it
for myself. It is absolutely breathtaking in person!!!

~Zen Garden Round~
This lovely focal is similar to another I currently have up for auction. So
much that I decided it may just become a new series, who knows? A stunning
little round focal with taupe, yellow, and chocolate under layer of clear
topped with flower blossoms in teal, pink, and taupe and finished off with
random trails of raised taupe dots. Gorgeous!!!

~Silver Lining Round~
This lovely focal has patterns that make me think of clouds floating in the
sky...and don't clouds sometimes have a silver lining? A cobalt blue
transparent core sprinkled with white and encased in clear and decorated in
raised scrolls and dots in transparent cobalt blue. Spectacular!!

~Cosmic Shore Tab~
This focal tab has such a interstellar look that I just knew it needed a
space type name. The twisted cane around the center going into the blue made
me think of waves crashing on a beach. -- The top of this tabular focal is
transparent blue splattered with shades of amber with hints of fine silver.
The bottom of the bead is opal yellow sprinkled with shades of russet,
umber, and blues with hints of fine silver. Around the middle is twisted
cane in sky blue with just a hint of purple. I finished it off with a few
raised dots in sky blue.

Thanks for peeking! Hope you all have a fantastic day!

--
Paulette
SPIglass Studio ~ miniature works of art in glass

My eBay auctions ~ eBay ID: flutterbearies
http://search.ebay.com/spiglass-lampwork

My web journal
http://www.spiglass-studio.com/journal.htm