AD Blown Vessels from Glitzy Glass Studio

Old April 13th 05, 04:18 AM
Glitzy Glass

Default AD Blown Vessels from Glitzy Glass Studio

Hi all I have been busy working on blowing boro vessels at the torch
and wanted to share a few of my creations. My favorite is the Egyptian
Water Vessel. http://snipurl.com/dzad

Denise
Glitzy Glass Studio
www.glassbeadz.com

Old April 13th 05, 07:04 AM
Kalera Stratton

Those are utterly gorgeous... nice work!

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old April 13th 05, 08:22 AM
Dawn >^..^

Oh Denise! Those are gorgeous!
The purple and the rainbow look like water colored mountain ranges.
Very nice!

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
oups.com...

Old April 13th 05, 01:01 PM
Glitzy Glass

Thanks so much Kalera and Dawn! I have to give Kudos to Tink who
inspired me and who played a big part in my learning to do the handles
on the vesselsj, without her tips I would never have gotten there!

Have a wonderful day all!
Denise
Glitzy Glass Studio
www.glassbeadz.com

Old April 13th 05, 03:59 PM
Tinkster

On 13 Apr 2005 05:01:46 -0700, "Glitzy Glass"
wrote:

Thanks so much Kalera and Dawn! I have to give Kudos to Tink who
inspired me and who played a big part in my learning to do the handles
on the vesselsj, without her tips I would never have gotten there!

Have a wonderful day all!
Denise
Glitzy Glass Studio
www.glassbeadz.com

Beautiful work, Denise! I'm glad to have been able to help!

Tink
Check here for available work:
http://blackswampglassworks.com/latest.htm
Old April 13th 05, 08:52 PM
Glitzy Glass

Thanks so much Tink - I think I will print this one out! RCB always
makes my day .

Denise

AD - New Beads on Ebay and Ebay Store by Glitzy Glass Glitzy Glass Beads 3 February 17th 05 09:22 PM
AD - New 3 day auctions and buy it now auctions posted By Glitzy Glass Glitzy Glass Beads 1 February 11th 05 04:04 AM
glas FAQs Tom Buck Pottery 0 October 16th 03 07:50 PM
Glaze FAQs Tom Buck Pottery 1 September 18th 03 04:16 PM
glaze FAQ's Tom Buck Pottery 0 August 18th 03 01:26 AM