AD- SPIglass Studio ~Please take a peek at my new beadies~

Old April 11th 05, 10:18 PM
Paulette Insall

Default AD- SPIglass Studio ~Please take a peek at my new beadies~

Got several new auctions up on eBay last night. No time for descriptions
today, so please click on my links and check out the auctions. Hope you see
something you like.

~Zen Garden Set~

~Zen Garden Round~

~Silver Lining Round~

~Cosmic Shore Tab~

Paulette
SPIglass Studio ~ miniature works of art in glass
www.spiglass-studio.com

My eBay auctions ~ eBay ID: flutterbearies
http://tinyurl.com/423ew

My web journal
http://www.spiglass-studio.com/journal.htm

Old April 13th 05, 06:41 AM
Kalera Stratton

I've seen the "Zen Garden" beads in person, and they're absolutely stunning.

Paulette Insall wrote:
Got several new auctions up on eBay last night. No time for descriptions
today, so please click on my links and check out the auctions. Hope you see
something you like.

~Zen Garden Set~

~Zen Garden Round~

~Silver Lining Round~

~Cosmic Shore Tab~

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old April 13th 05, 07:05 AM
Paulette Insall

Awwww, thanks girl!!

--

http://search.ebay.com/spiglass-lampwork

Old April 13th 05, 06:53 PM
Kandice Seeber

Me waaaaaaaaaaant!!!!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old April 13th 05, 08:04 PM
Paulette Insall

ROFLMAO!!!! You're crackin' me up girl!! Just wait until you see it in
person tomorrow. You'll probably faint. LOL!

--
Paulette
SPIglass Studio ~ miniature works of art in glass
www.spiglass-studio.com

My eBay auctions ~ eBay ID: flutterbearies
http://search.ebay.com/spiglass-lampwork

My web journal
http://www.spiglass-studio.com/journal.htm

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message