... so... what are YOUR plans for your 6 x 6's???

Old October 2nd 03, 12:55 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

Default ... so... what are YOUR plans for your 6 x 6's???

I'm as nosey as Cher, LOL!
What ARE your plans for your squares?
I'm asking for worsted weight, so that I can make an afghan.
Am thinking ahead though.... would LOVE to do a 4x4 exchange in really
lightweight yarns in the future, I'd make a 'wrap'.
Hugs,
Noreen
--
STRIP *tease* to email me.
~or~

---

Old October 2nd 03, 04:40 AM
Shillelagh

Hi Noreen
Since I'm still working on my first friendshipghan, I'm looking for worsted
weight squares. My partner Liz is in England, and I'm sending her worsted
acrylic, since that seems to be the yarn of choice for exchanges - mostly
for washability.

Another idea I remember from another group, is squares in cotton, for a
summer blanket.

Shelagh

Old October 2nd 03, 03:09 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

"Shillelagh" wrote in message

Hi Noreen
Since I'm still working on my first friendshipghan, I'm looking for

worsted
weight squares. My partner Liz is in England, and I'm sending her

worsted
acrylic, since that seems to be the yarn of choice for exchanges - mostly
for washability.

Another idea I remember from another group, is squares in cotton, for a
summer blanket.

Shelagh

Hi Shelagh,
Yes, worsted acrylic does seem to be the best choice for exchanges.
I LOVE the idea of squares in cotton, I HAVE an afghan I made entirely from
cotton, and I adore it.
Hugs,
Noreen

---

Old October 2nd 03, 03:33 PM
Cher

I think I've said before....an afghan to use, but also to have behind me on
my spinning chair, so that you all will be behind me .... like you always
are...

Cheers.....Cher

Old October 2nd 03, 07:40 PM
NoraBalcer

Shelagh,

I hadn't thought about making squares out of cotton, but seeing I have a cone
of it, I'll make one tonight and see how I like it. Might be different to make
one for Project Linus using that.

Hugs,

Nora
Old October 2nd 03, 10:42 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Oh Cher i like your humour ,,,,,
mirjam
[leaning on my flying broom ]

Old October 3rd 03, 12:36 AM
Cher

It is true though isnt it...you'd all be there, or your work would, right
there behind me..
Cheers.....Cher
"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
Oh Cher i like your humour ,,,,,
mirjam
[leaning on my flying broom ]
wrote:

[...]

3 Toy box plans for 1 bid on ebay. ljr Marketplace 0 December 1st 04 02:54 AM
bead loom plans? Diana Curtis Beads 4 November 17th 04 01:10 PM
Free Woodwork Plans Directory bobby Carving 0 March 15th 04 10:46 AM
online plans jsp Doll Houses 2 October 24th 03 07:20 PM
Sock Monkey Plans available - FREE Lenny Taylor Needlework 8 October 20th 03 07:46 PM