Have Bravo TV?

Old July 27th 03, 01:18 AM
Mj

Default Have Bravo TV?

I just spent the last two hours watching two of their make-overs. I was
laughing so much my stomach started hurting. What a hoot! I definitely
want to see the next one on Tuesday night. That guy looks like he really
cleans up nice and he's going to propose to his girlfriend after the Fab
Five get done with him. Great fun!

Mj

--
=================================
Marjean Cline

"Kathy N-V" wrote in message
.com...
If you do, there is an amazing new program on that just has me laughing

and
in awe. The show's premise is that five guys come and help one fashion
disaster guy make himself over (usually for the woman in his life). The
makeovers are drastic enough to make you say "Wow" and the five expert

guys
are funny, kind and just a little snarky.

The worst thing about the show is the name of it: Queer Eye for the

Straight
Guy. I think it scares off potential viewers, but it's oh so worth it to

get
past the name and watch the show. It's not as mean spirited as "What Not

Wear," and the expert guys are nice eye candy. Their nonstop quips are an
added bonus.

If you're interested, the show is on Tuesday evenings at 10 p.m. and

repeated
endlessly.

a public service announcement from Kathy N-V

Old July 27th 03, 02:46 AM
mkahogan

I have watched it a couple of times and really like it. However, tonights
episode made me wonder why this guy wanted this incredibly demanding, bitchy
woman to move in with him!!
KathyH

Old July 27th 03, 04:16 AM
Kandice Seeber

Yep, they're putting that on NBC I believe, and we're going to be taping it.
It looks hilarious!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old July 27th 03, 05:03 AM
Sue Lund

]Yep, they're putting that on NBC I believe

oh, good.
because we don't get Bravo.

Oh good, cuz I don't get cable!

Suedo
(like "pseudo", though I'm no phony baloney!)
http://members.aol.com/suedotlund

Namaste

Old July 27th 03, 06:18 AM
Kandice Seeber

Hmmm - well that sucks. We don't get Bravo either.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

generate
some publicity for the show (NBC owns Bravo.) They cut the one hour

program
down to a half hour, which would give you a taste of what it can be. But

think you need the full hour!

Val
--
Bringing you BeadWizard Design Software
www.beadwizard.com

Old July 27th 03, 10:04 AM
WildPoppy1

suedo!!!

you are correct, you are not a phony baloney!! glad to see you here....
pat moses-caudel
http://members.aol.com/patmcaudel/2index.html
Old July 27th 03, 06:00 PM
Sue Lund

suedo!!!

you are correct, you are not a phony baloney!! glad to see you here....
pat moses-caudel

Hehehe! Hi Pat! waving wildly!
Glad to see you "over here" too!

And thanks for agreeing with me - my dad always told me I was full of
baloney....but I didn't listen! (he accused me of that, too! LOL)

Old July 27th 03, 06:41 PM
VManes

"SmartAlecBlonde4" wrote
Looks like its on tonight to, 10:00 central.
Jo Jo

Where are you finding that schedule? I've tried NBC.com, TVGuide, Yahoo's
TV schedule - nada.

Perhaps just your local station rerunning it?

Val

Old July 28th 03, 03:18 AM
Sue Lund

And thanks for agreeing with me - my dad always told me I was full of
baloney....but I didn't listen! (he accused me of that, too! LOL)

It really gripes me when people use "listen" as a synonym for "obey". And the

worst of it is, I catch *myself* doing it sometimes, since the word was so
often misused to me! I've tried to train myself to be able to say, "I'm
listening to you, I just don't agree," but with indifferent success.

Celine

Sorry I'm 'griping' you, Celine, but it rather gripes me when someone picks
apart my flippant comments. I'm not trying to write a novel here, for
hellsakes! And for what it's worth, my meaning for not listening was 'not
hearing,' because he claimed I only heard what I wanted to hear from him - and
that certainly has nothing to do with 'obeying' anyone.