AD: BeadTool version 1.3.9 released!

Old April 12th 05, 06:27 AM
Christopher

Default AD: BeadTool version 1.3.9 released!

Ive got a rather nice update for all of you. Please see below!

CHANGED - Bead Constraint now checks for the CLOSEST color match instead of
the FIRST match. This is a MAJOR improvement and makes less colors with
better results.
UPDATE - Now you can choose to include ONLY the colors from the currently
loaded palette while assimilating.
UPDATE - Labeling colors! Yep, now you can label each color however you
wish! Want a certain color to be DB-148? Double click on the color in your
color list and label it!
UPDATE - More printing options. Choose to include colors in your pattern or
numbers or both!
CHANGED - Unregistered users can now save and load palettes.
CHANGED - BTP, BTS & BTP file format.
FIXED - Recursive file extensions (Pattern.btp.btp.btp)
FIXED - Misc bug fixes.

I am also offering a free registration key to anyone who wishes to create an
accurate DB palette(s). This palette must be verifyable (Id like to see the
chart you took the colors from). Just send me the palette and if approved
you will receive a free license key.

For those hwo dont know what BeadTool is; its a cheaper & easier to use
pattern designing program. It does just about everything you need it to do
to make your patterns come to life.

Not only that but you can download a demo version and try it out. If you
decide you would like to unlock all the features, it will only cost you
$19.95! Check it out today!

http://www.beadtool.net

Sincerely,

Christopher Litts
BeadTool Author

Old April 13th 05, 11:35 AM
Su

Christopher wrote:
Ive got a rather nice update for all of you. Please see below!

I am also offering a free registration key to anyone who wishes to

create an
accurate DB palette(s). This palette must be verifyable (Id like to

see the
chart you took the colors from). Just send me the palette and if

approved
you will receive a free license key.

I've downloaded the newest version, Christopher. Thanks for making a
trial version available. I like the look of the layout and will be
giving it a run through today.

Not only that but you can download a demo version and try it out. If

you
decide you would like to unlock all the features, it will only cost

you
$19.95! Check it out today!
http://www.beadtool.net

To me this is a vital issue that many programmers ignore. I have
several needlework charting programs, and the ones that really want
people to try them are smart enough to offer this trial version.
Thanks! I will be posting a review on our website of the various
programs I'm trying out, with a comparison from the same original
design to see which ones stand up the best. There are one or two
programs I won't be checking as they don't offer a trial download.

Cheers,

-Su
..sig lite: http://www.tillermanbeads.co.uk

Old April 13th 05, 03:06 PM
Glitzy Glass

Dear Chris;

I bought the program and I am in awe! I had such fun using it! I had
some pictures of some lovely flowers and I assimilated the pattern and
it was just beautiful, so cool it gave me the exact amount of beads to
order and the colors in a flash! My only problem is that I have to get
better at beading to do the program's results justice. I will be
updating my site and adding a recommendation for others to give
BeadTool a try. This is the first program that didn't take hours to
learn and understand.

Thank you so much - oh, and your customer support is the best!!!

Denise
Glitzy Glass Studio
www.glassbeadz.com
GREAT PROGRAM www.beadtool.net

Old April 13th 05, 06:10 PM
Shirley Shone

Dear Chris,
What I would like to know is how do we get it in UK when we do not do
Paypal.
Shirley

In message .com,
Glitzy Glass writes

--
Shirley Shone
Old April 13th 05, 08:44 PM
Christopher

PayPal is supported in the UK. Why wouldnt you want to use PayPal?

https://www.paypal.com/uk/

Christopher

Old April 13th 05, 09:29 PM
Shirley Shone

Quite simply because my husband will not let me sign up for Paypal using
his credit card.
Shirley

In message , Christopher
writes

Old April 13th 05, 09:39 PM
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

A valid reason. Although some women may bristle about the "not allow me"
part, some of us know what you mean. A happy home is a good thing to
maintain.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

news

Old April 13th 05, 10:13 PM
Shirley Shone

I have no quarrel with his decision. After all when one gets into their
70's they need less of the financial accounts to juggle with. The
simpler the better and for those who have to sort the estate out when
our time is up.
Memories start to go what with all those dratted PIN numbers to
remember.
I mean to say that we now have to use PIN numbers to get our state
retirement pension. The government did that to do away with the books
with dockets in. Also to get us to have it paid straight into the bank.
Trying to get village post offices closed down.
My post office is less than 5 minutes walk away but my bank is a couple
of miles away.
Little do they think that as we get older and less able to travel or
walk it makes it hard for us. Not forgetting standing in a queue behind
a dear old person who repeatedly puts the wrong PIN in and then gets the
card taken away from them so they cannot get their pension.
Who ever thought of that scheme wants their brains washing.

Off my soapbox now.
By the way I have been happily married for more than 50 years.
Marriage is give and take and needs to be worked at like a career.

One reason why I am Queen of the Swaps because I barter for things from
USA with things from UK.

Ask a lot of members of this group they will agree with this.
Shirley

In message , "JoAnn Paules [MSFT
MVP]" writes

Old April 13th 05, 10:38 PM