Ot with official summer time declared , summer projevts come to mind.

Old April 1st 05, 06:57 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default Ot with official summer time declared , summer projevts come to mind.

Good morning all ,,, it is`s April first , but i have no wish to make
a joke. Summer time has been called here ,,,, thus if it is officialy
summer , we should think about it.
My first program is trying to finnish all the translations of my book.

Than i want to finnish the crocheted afgahn o strated for my daughter,

Art wise i started several works intended for an exhibition that
alread has a date and another that is looking for a place ,,,
GODD SUMMER to all those who start it and GOOD winter to the side of
the Globe !that starts winter.
mirjam

Old April 1st 05, 07:08 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
Good morning all ,,, it is`s April first , but i have no wish to

make
a joke. Summer time has been called here ,,,, thus if it is

officialy
summer , we should think about it.
My first program is trying to finnish all the translations of my

book.

Than i want to finnish the crocheted afgahn o strated for my

daughter,

Art wise i started several works intended for an exhibition that
alread has a date and another that is looking for a place ,,,
GODD SUMMER to all those who start it and GOOD winter to the side

of
the Globe !that starts winter.
mirjam

We only began SPRING, here about a week and a half ago, Mirjam, but
happy SUMMER to YOU!
I'm working on 3 books, two about knitting, one a 'romance'....
Hugs,
Noreen

Old April 1st 05, 08:44 AM
Aud

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" skrev i melding
Good morning all ,,, it is`s April first , but i have no wish to make
a joke. Summer time has been called here ,,,, thus if it is officialy
summer , we should think about it.
My first program is trying to finnish all the translations of my book.

Than i want to finnish the crocheted afgahn o strated for my daughter,

Art wise i started several works intended for an exhibition that
alread has a date and another that is looking for a place ,,,
GODD SUMMER to all those who start it and GOOD winter to the side of
the Globe !that starts winter.
mirjam

Hello all! I am NOT looking forward to go to school today!
April 1. is one of the most happy days for the pupils!
And it can be funny for us too!
The worst thing is all the "small" jokes you understand IS a joke,
but you have to act as you believe it,
not to dissappoint them!LOL!
It's a hard day, but funny too!

Sun is shining from a clear blue sky,
and I cannot afford to stay inndors after work!
I have a very good audio book on my ear in the afternoons,
just now crocheting a tote for my SisterIL, who has birthday in May.

I don't use any pattern, made up some Grandma squares,
and took it from that.
I am not quite happy with the shape, but we will see!

I crochet and frog and learn a lot, sun is shining, the book is
fantastic,
and if the tote is NOT,
I have time enough to make her another one!
AND I get an OK tote for my boat trips in the summer!LOL!
I have made several for present, but none for myself!
AUD;-))

Old April 1st 05, 08:15 PM
norabalcer

Hi,

It's still springtime here too. I've been outside and did a little raking,
but the ground is still hard in a lot of places. Summer will arrive on June
21st.

Hugs,

Nora

Old April 2nd 05, 03:23 AM
spampot

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
Good morning all ,,, it is`s April first , but i have no wish to make
a joke. Summer time has been called here ,,,, thus if it is officialy
summer , we should think about it.
My first program is trying to finnish all the translations of my book.

Than i want to finnish the crocheted afgahn o strated for my daughter,

Art wise i started several works intended for an exhibition that
alread has a date and another that is looking for a place ,,,
GODD SUMMER to all those who start it and GOOD winter to the side of
the Globe !that starts winter.
mirjam

Mirjam, do they have April Fool's Day in Israel? Just wondering.
Old April 2nd 05, 04:20 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Spampot , As kids we used to make jokes etc,,,,, it is not an Official
day here , nore a Jewish holiday . Ceratin years even thec radio would
play a joke here and there , Less so the last years. As times gott a
bit trouble some, practical jokes on the radio weren`t so well
accepted. [when everybody listens for safety , making up unexistimg
events coupd be cruel].
mirjam

Old April 2nd 05, 05:14 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

NOREEEEEEEEN
Now you tell us you are working on Knitting and a Romance
WOW WOW
mirjam all in adoring stiches ...

Old April 2nd 05, 05:14 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

He Aud what book are you listening too ???
mirjam

Old April 2nd 05, 05:14 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Radio announced that there were sop many storks flying oiver Israel
today [ On their way from Africa To Europe ] , That it was a line of
14 km ,,,,,
Bird watchers from all over the world come here at this time ,, to see
the over 200 sorts of birds that migrate over our heads ...
mirjam

Old April 2nd 05, 06:23 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

.... but Mirjam, YOU are transcribing historical letters, in different
languages!!!
I bow to YOU in adoration!
Noreen