AD and share - mostly share from Glitzy Glass Studio Inspired by Deepwood Art Beads!

Old September 29th 05, 04:52 PM
Glitzy Glass

Default AD and share - mostly share from Glitzy Glass Studio Inspired by Deepwood Art Beads!

Hi all - well, I know most of you do your own jewelry designs etc...,
but I was so inspired by the lovely beads I received from Deepwood Art
that I had to try my hand at it. Fran's dipped sterling beads are
amazing!!! http://snipurl.com/i1az come take a look - simple but fun.
Denise R.
Glitzy Glass Studio
www.glassbeadz.com

Old September 29th 05, 06:00 PM
Deepwood Art

In article .com,
says...
Hi all - well, I know most of you do your own jewelry designs etc...,
but I was so inspired by the lovely beads I received from Deepwood Art
that I had to try my hand at it. Fran's dipped sterling beads are
amazing!!!
http://snipurl.com/i1az come take a look - simple but fun.
Denise R.
Glitzy Glass Studio
www.glassbeadz.com

OMG, Denise, those pieces are fantastic, and the photography is
slamming!! Just beautiful!

Just to clarify, though, I don't actually make the little ceramic
beads... gulp (I wish!), I just use them pretty much exclusively in my
knotted stuff, and sell them on the website because I think they're SO
totally fabulous! They're actually made in Greece. I hope you'll still
love them, though, and continue to make them sing...? grin

Fran
http://www.deepwoodart.com
Old September 29th 05, 07:10 PM
Glitzy Glass

Thank you Fran! I fixed the mistake, so I don't get in trouble for
false advertising - lol.

I am glad you like the pictures, it is a new technique I decided to try
- placing the necklace on an black acrylic base - but boy was it hard
to keep the little dust specks from showing up!! I kept wiping it with
a coffee filter (hey they are great for windows too - no lint) and a
makeup brush. It is such a pain to photograph glass, and so far this
system (except for the constant dusting) seems to be the best one yet.
At least the colors show up better on the sparkle beads.

I just love working with your ceramic beads - they just add such a neat
touch to the design. I am getting ready to do a show in November - so
I will be in touch shortly - I am going to need at least 300 of the
sterling ceramic disks!

Denise
www.glassbeadz.com