just have to share

Old April 1st 04, 01:40 AM
Kaytee

Default just have to share

In article , Kathy N-V
writes:

But whyyyyyy? What if I find myself suddenly transported from Boston to
rural California without my Amex card? Don't you love me, Becki?

If you don't mind roughing it, there is an old Airstream trailer out by the
barn.... In dire need of cleaning, but I plan to get at least the top layer of
dirt off next week. I think it's still hooked up to electricity... not sure how
the water works (does the tank need to be filled or is it piped in?), but there
is a septic tank..... Make sure you hang on to your cell phone when the tornado
comes for you, and wear hiking boots-- you need to go down the road a couple of
miles to get cell phone reception, and there are doubtlessly snakes over there
now that Becki has chased away the guinea fowl.... Don't think the Amex would
do you any good at the ranch, anyway-- and it's 42 miles to town....
Kaytee
"Simplexities" on
www.eclecticbeadery.com

Old April 1st 04, 06:10 AM
BeckiBead

Don't you love me, Becki?

Kathy N-V

Kathy N-V can stay there whenever she wishes. All other approvals will be made
on an individual basis.

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows

OT- gotta share Cheryl Beads 17 January 7th 04 03:18 AM
OT I just have to share or i'll burst! Jalynne Beads 27 September 15th 03 09:13 PM
OT Proud of DH and some of his isms to share Marisa Cappetta Beads 2 September 10th 03 03:17 AM
OT I just have to share or i'll burst! Deirdre S. Beads 0 September 9th 03 05:01 PM