Happy Happy Happy Dance

Old June 1st 04, 02:07 PM
Debbi

Default Happy Happy Happy Dance

Yup, three happy's. I finshed all three graduation quilts, their labels are
on and one is ready to be mailed!

1) Black, white, red from Stack the Deck. Crazy quilt. Blocks are all in
black and white, setting triangles are red. Back is red flannel. Almost twin
size, for the daughter of a good friend. She will be going to the local
community college. Was in Girl Scouts with my daughter from kindergarten
through to 5th grade

2) Same pattern as above but used my stash of Judaica fabrics. Each fabric
is blue with gold. Setting triangles are in gold. Back is another Judaica
fabric. For my niece who live in Northern CA. She graduates the night after
my daughter. Will be going to Lewis and Clark in Portland, OR

3) Huge snuggle up made with shocking pink and black flannel. She only
wanted the two colors. I added a black and while with touches on pink fleece
for the back, binding is a zebra stripe flannel in black and white. Had to
tie this one. Going to my daughter. She will be going to University of
Pittsburgh

For the labels, I took the graduation announcements to the LQS and had them
transferred onto fabric.

Debbi in SO CA

Old June 1st 04, 02:29 PM
Queen of Squishies

Triple dancing in the moonlight for ya, Debbi!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
* We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar

Old June 1st 04, 03:11 PM
hfw

Mazal tov x3! And I'd love to dance, too, but I need pics!

--Heidi

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

Old June 1st 04, 03:18 PM
Flossy

Yippeeeee !!!!!
Flossy
Malvern England
***** Queen of Plaids ******
http://www.flossy.net

Old June 1st 04, 04:13 PM
MoragP

Doing the cha-cha-cha ( 3 cha's) for you here in sunny Detroit. You go, girl!

Morag

Old June 1st 04, 04:29 PM
frood

Spike and Giles are whirling like Dervishes in a Happy Happy Happy Dance for
you. Note to self: cut back on their sugar cereal intake...

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply