October Goals (report on September goals)

Old September 30th 03, 07:25 AM
Lynn Hansen

Default October Goals (report on September goals)

This is a bit early but the next few days (week) is going to be insanely
busy, so I may as well hit "send" while I'm here checking my progress.

September Goals:
* Work through my rotation once, maybe twice. (I think twice is pushing
it as far as hours, but we'll see.)
DONE (about 1.75 times)

* Clean up my needlework cupboard (the clutter is constantly changing,
so I don't feel guilty about the "mess" but it's the first thing a
person sees when walking in my front door.)
DONE

* Maintain the clean cupboard.
DONE

* Kit up the Little Venus freebie as my next BART (public transit)
project. Start it if/when Santa is done.
DONE It's looking great so far on Blue Diamonds Silkweaver lugana.

My goal completion reward remains the same, since I didn't complete last
month's goals:
Doing the little goldwork kit from DK Designs that I picked up at CATS.

October Goals:
* Find and fix error on Ghosties and Goulies.
* Bead and frame Love Will Keep Us Together.
* Start Dance of the Winter Solstice ('cause I've got too much confetti
in my current rotation)
* Rotate:
Scarlet Unspoken 5 hours
Minstrel 3 hours (skewed due to a Stitch-a-Long)
Dance of the Winter Solstice 10 hours
Green Man 5 hours
Minstrel 10 hours
Not Forgotten 10 hours
(rinse, repeat (changing the first Minstrel to 10 hours on the next
rotation))

Lynn
Old September 30th 03, 08:39 AM
Brenda Lewis

Since I was away at the end of August and beginning of September, I
didn't post any September goals. My August goal was to try to find five
hours for stitching anything. I managed to get about three hours in
while on vacation in August. Other than mending, I did no needlework in
September.

Goals for October: MOVE to New House.
Set up office/hobby room
Work on stash inventory
Clean up old house to sell or rent

--
Brenda Lewis
WIP: ...on hiatus...

Old September 30th 03, 05:59 PM
DeannaAv

For September, my goals we

1. Finish Stoney Creek Cape Ann Light for dad's birthday (9/26) -- done &
presented!
2. Stitch two Christmas ornaments -- done!
3. Backstitch for at least 5 hours on TW Peaceable Kingdom -- closer to 6!
4. Work on Art Nouveau Peacock for at least 5 hours -- nope, didn't find time.
5. If finish #1-4, start new project (either TW Holly & Ivy Sampler or
Mirabilia Rose Arbour or Rose of Sharon)! -- I did start a new project, but it
wasn't one of these. It was Teresa Wentzler's English Garden Sampler

My goals for October will be:

1. Five hours on Art Nouveau Peacock
2. Finish one Halloween project (to be determined later)
3. Finish two Christmas ornaments.
4. Start (& finish, if possible!) first 2 of 7 Christmas wallhangings for
co-workers.
5. Continue TW's English Garden Sampler

Deanna A.
in southeastern New York

http://community.webshots.com/user/deannaav

WIPS: TW Peaceable Kingdom, Fruit Bellpull & Peacock Tapestry, SC Cape Ann
Light, Art Nouveau Peacock, CMH Oliver, Christmas Ornaments
Old September 30th 03, 10:05 PM
Mmeindia

I don't think I posted September goals, but here goes:

DONE:

Finished "A Banner Day" anniversary sampler for my parents
Started American Flag sampler

October Goals:

Finish "Painted Bunting" petit point needlepoint

India

Old October 2nd 03, 05:20 PM
Siptah

September's goals we

1) Daughter's birthday party. (Turns 6 on the 2nd, having a party on the 6th
with six invitees plus my two daughters) SpongeBob Squarepants theme (co-ed
party) - SURVIVED

2) Finish up preparing house, list it (anyone wanna buy a 3 bed/2.5 bath
colonial? *g*) _nope, but wonderful,dear MIL said she'd pay this house's
mortgage for a few months so we can move first!! Wonderful MIL! Starting
looking at houses next week!

3) Work on I Spy quilts for daughters (at least 5 hours) -- NOPE

4) Work on quilted wallhanging for DH -- NOPE (again)

5) Finish Lizzie Kate's Summer Button-Up -- YUP! done.

6) Stitch back of bodice on MLI Angel of Spring -- well, mostly done

I also managed to sew two baby blanket/burpee sets.

So....October goals

1) buy a new house

2) Work on I Spy quilts (hey, at least the machine is set up this time...)

3) Work on quilted wall-hanging for DH

4) Work on MLI Angel of Spring.

--
Siptah