Ohio Star Quilt finished

Old May 14th 09, 10:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
John

Default Ohio Star Quilt finished

Here is the patriotic color Ohio Star pattern Quilt finished and just
out of the dryer after a post construction wash to give it that old
time wrinkled look. I have gotten to love this look in a lot of the
quilts I have done recently. Not all of them but more than I have ever
done in the past. Some patterns might not lend themselves to this
look, and I respect that. But, this one called out for that process,
to me. The particulars: Size 72" x 72" Wool Batting, Marbled Blue
colored back. This is the final quilt that I will do for awhile, as
the summer season of "deferred" home maintenance issues has finally
come to pass. Painting the exterior of the house. Re-building the back
porch, and a number of other things that my wife has, here to fore,
not specified. In other words, "the chickens have finally come home to
roost, in the quilting department. Ah well, it was fun while it
lasted.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...00692635arYLwX

John

New Ohio Star Quilt John Quilting 16 March 21st 09 01:34 AM
Ohio Star Gift Quilt presented John Quilting 3 March 8th 08 03:07 PM
Ohio Star Gift quilt finished John Quilting 17 February 17th 08 10:00 PM
Quilt Hanging- 22 X 14 3/4'' Ohio Star RWB w buttons justjoansetc Marketplace 0 May 29th 06 05:37 PM
Sawtooth Star vs. Ohio Star? dogmom Quilting 2 December 23rd 04 03:31 AM