a 'dyeing' query

Old May 12th 06, 01:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default a 'dyeing' query

HIgs,
Katherine

YarnWright wrote:
splort, splutter, spew!
rotflmao!
Noreen

But at least the animals aren't hurt to get the pee.

Higs,
Katherine

Stella Fenley wrote:
Did you know perfumes are made from camel pee.
and women's estrogen creams are made from horse pee.

"Katherine" wrote in message
And do you know that Dove still uses animals in product testing?

Higs,
Katherine

YarnWright wrote:
but..but..but, in our defense, the new Dove ADverts are telling us
ALL women are beautiful, LOL
Noreen

Neither am I ,so I guess we are even on that one,LOL.
Stella
" YarnWright" wrote in message
Guess Lyle Lovett's face is one only a mama could love, grin!
Although I do remember Julia Roberts being on the rebound from
Kiefer Sutherland, and getting engaged to LL.
Noreen
who shouldn't talk TOO loud, as I'm not much to look at either,
grin! --
change n e t to c o m to email/reply to me.
"Stella Fenley" wrote in message
.. .
Don't know if this is an old wived tale or what but, As an old
saying goes he can't help it if his mama beat him with an ugly
stick.Never could get the meaning of that old saying now I
know.. Sorry Thats just plain UGly.

Stella

" YarnWright" wrote in message

"Katherine" wrote in message
YarnWright wrote:
"Katherine" wrote in message
YarnWright wrote:
Please tell me MY Eddie Belfour is still with the Maple
Leafs! I'm a fan, have been since he started with the
BlackHawks, and have followed him to the Stars, etc.
Noreen

According to Keith, he is, at least until July 1st. He is
not sure
if he is an unrestricted free agent after that date or
not. Higs,
Katherine
Thank Keith for me, Katherine, and thank YOU for passing
it on! I just LOVE Eddie Belfour, hope he doesn't go to a
team i DON'T like!

SO why do you love him? Enquiring minds want to know. g

Higs,
Katherine
Prolly cuz... he started out with the Chi BlackHawks, and in
his prime, he was the BEST goalie I've ever seen!
(it's certainly NOT because he's 'handsome' -- he's NOT,
grin, but he's SO personable, I met him once, and he was SO
nice!)

Funny, isn't it, how certain people affect us like that?

Higs,
Katherine

Yep!
I'm put in mind of people who think Lyle Lovett is 'da-bomb'
(not ME!).... they just love him for whatever reason, and God
knows he's the ugliest man.... LOL!
Noreen

---
avast! AV: Inbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0619-1, 05/10/2006
Tested: 5/10/2006 10:50:29 AM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0619-1, 05/10/2006
Tested: 5/10/2006 10:52:51 AM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

---
avast! AV: Inbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0619-1, 05/10/2006
Tested: 5/10/2006 11:41:28 AM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0619-1, 05/10/2006
Tested: 5/10/2006 11:42:26 AM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

---
avast! AV: Inbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0619-2, 05/11/2006
Tested: 5/11/2006 11:01:39 AM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0619-2, 05/11/2006
Tested: 5/11/2006 11:02:08 AM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old May 12th 06, 03:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Noreen,
Sorry that I am late with this reply. Remember that I have met you in
person and I found you to be a beautiful woman with multiple talents.
Carol in TN

--

"Katherine" wrote in message

Old May 13th 06, 04:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Thank you so much for the compliment. I wish that I would have thought to
bring some of my work so that you could have given me tips.
Carol in TN

" YarnWright" wrote in message
blush
Thank you, Carol!
I thought YOU were beautiful!!!!!
Love,
Noreen

--
change n e t to c o m to email/reply to me.
http://www.lulu.com/content/292418

"Katherine" wrote in message
YarnWright wrote:
"Katherine" wrote in message
YarnWright wrote:
[...]

Virus Database (VPS): 0619-3, 05/12/2006
Tested: 5/13/2006 6:54:32 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0619-3, 05/12/2006
Tested: 5/13/2006 6:55:22 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old May 14th 06, 05:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

We shall have to make a 'date', Carol!
Hugs,

===========================

--
change n e t to c o m to email/reply to me.
http://www.lulu.com/content/292418

. ..

"Carol in TN" wrote in message
Noreen,
Sorry that I am late with this reply. Remember that I have met you in
person and I found you to be a beautiful woman with multiple talents.
Carol in TN

---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0619-3, 05/12/2006
Tested: 5/14/2006 11:37:37 AM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old May 14th 06, 05:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Aww, Mirjam, you and Carol are both too sweet for words!
Hugs,
Noreen

--

wrote:

Noreen,
Sorry that I am late with this reply. Remember that I have met you in
person and I found you to be a beautiful woman with multiple talents.
Carol in TN

---
avast! AV: Inbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0619-3, 05/12/2006
Tested: 5/14/2006 11:38:04 AM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0619-3, 05/12/2006
Tested: 5/14/2006 11:38:51 AM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

natural dyeing Els van Dam Yarn 0 August 23rd 05 03:27 AM
Dyeing Silk Yarn cariadai Yarn 2 March 7th 05 04:31 AM
dyeing with food colouring Els van Dam Yarn 14 July 1st 04 07:17 PM
KoolAid dye question... Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 78 November 9th 03 09:36 PM