Shirley's bead embroidery

Old April 14th 04, 12:08 PM
Marisa Cappetta

Default Shirley's bead embroidery

Shirley sent me a picture of her bead embroidery for my friend's page:

http://www.galleryvittoria.com/friends.shtml

Isn't it pretty?

--
Marisa (AU/NZ)
http://www.galleryvittoria.com

Old April 14th 04, 03:28 PM
Margie

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 23:08:14 +1200, "Marisa Cappetta"
wrote:

Shirley sent me a picture of her bead embroidery for my friend's page:

http://www.galleryvittoria.com/friends.shtml

Isn't it pretty?

Oh my, yes, Shirley! I embroider and...and...no, no I can't start on
another thing yet! eeeeeeeeeee

--
Margie
http://www.handcraftedjewelry.com/st...asp?userid=261

Old April 14th 04, 04:35 PM
Tinkster

wrote:

Shirley sent me a picture of her bead embroidery for my friend's page:

http://www.galleryvittoria.com/friends.shtml

Isn't it pretty?

It's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ***SWOON*** Thank you for
sharing this, and Shirley you ROCK!

Tink
Rent-A-Tink Info via
Latest Work is he
http://snipurl.com/4y35
BEAD SALE he http://snipurl.com/5pfg
http://blackswampglassworks.com
Old April 14th 04, 06:17 PM
Shirley Shone

Thanks but do go and look at the site were it started.

Http://www/heritageshoppe.com/index.html

click on Challenge.
Shirley

In article , Margie
writes

Old April 14th 04, 11:08 PM
Beadbimbo

Wah! I'm missing part of this thread. Where's the link?

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

news

Old April 15th 04, 05:33 AM
Jalynne

Shirley, that's awesome! I have been wanting to combine more cross stitch, quilting
and bead embroidery. Am contemplating some projects for while i'm recovering.
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list
See what DH is up to at http://www.teamintraining.org/participant/kinney-162652

Old April 15th 04, 12:08 PM
Beadbimbo

Yay! I got to see it! Very cool, Shirley!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"Jalynne" wrote in message
link.net...
Shirley, that's awesome! I have been wanting to combine more cross

stitch, quilting
and bead embroidery. Am contemplating some projects for while i'm

recovering.
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list
see what i've been up to at
www.100megsfree4.com/jalynne

Old April 15th 04, 02:50 PM
Margie

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 18:17:06 +0100, Shirley Shone
wrote:

Thanks but do go and look at the site were it started.

Http://www/heritageshoppe.com/index.html

click on Challenge.

I clicked, I saw, I drooled and want to thank you for this itch I have
going now. LOL

Old April 16th 04, 05:31 AM
Kalera Stratton

It's so bautiful! It has that Arts & Crafts movement elegance... just
lovely! Sigh. I am lucky enough to have one of Shirley's beaded
pieces... people freak out over it everywhere I go! I wore it when we
went out for our anniversary.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old April 16th 04, 06:56 AM
Shirley Shone

Thanks Kalera and all of you for your kind words.

I have more ideas in mind but I need to get some Lacy's Stiff stuff and
ultra suede.

Shirley

In message , Kalera Stratton
writes