hug for Cher

Old April 28th 05, 07:07 PM
Els van Dam

In article , "Cher"
wrote:

Blimey....drives me nuts...after a while they stop, perhaps the keyboard is
needing a clean up....lol....none here now..

lol...Cher x

Cher, my son told me once that you can wash your keyboard under the tap.
Now please do not do that before you have checked this method out on the
internet. Maybe it is a bit of dirt stuck under the key. Or, like the
problem I have sometimes, a spider running over or under your keys and
doing her own thing....LOL

Els

"norma woods" wrote in message
. ..
Cher I could read it just fine even with the \\\\s! So for me - you can
leave them in.

--
Star love,
Norma
"Cher" wrote in message
o.uk...
Why thankyou Els......rug is finished and I've just finished spinning

for
throw...warp it today....hugs.Cher

|Ke\yboard \playin\g \me\ up.\\\\\\\this \i\s \what \it\ loo\k\s\ lik\e\
and\ \|I\ hav\\e\t\o \take \all \the\ backslashes\ ou\t....\
\lol....c\h\e\r

"Els van Dam" wrote in message
Hello Cher good to have you back, hope you are well. Great to hear

from
you. How is your rug coming along, Maybe you have finished it

already....

Els

--
hate spam not welcome

--
hate spam not welcome
Old April 28th 05, 07:10 PM
Els van Dam

In article , "Cher"
wrote:

Well Els, since replying earlier to you, I have the warp made and chained,
38ins wide.....110 length, Sett 6

I'm a right colour maniac, and have been playing, dyeing fleece the three
primary colours I've made batts, then split them in three, and put a third
of each colour on the drum carder and made a trio bat..then taking the same
three colours I used their tones so put on a trio of pink mauve sand, and
put that bat ontop of the first batt, keeping to the same three main
colours again, I used three different tones again, (burgundy,turquoise,lime)
when the three batts were all tidy on top of each other I rolled them up
across their width, then pulled and pulled into a long spinnable (is that
aword...it is now) length, and spun hard and fine.......now I have a warp
that reminds me of wall flowers, or pansies....not sure what I'm putting
over it yet, a blue probably to bring up the colours....just gotta raddle it
and put it on the back roller, then I'm away...tabby or plain weave....I'll
take some pics when it is done..

Cheers....Cher x

Wow, Cher I would love to see that, you certainly have done a lot with
colour. A group of our guild were guests at the Salt Spring Colour talk
meeting last month. Neat to see you discribe what they were talking
about. I hope to see pictures of what you have done when your are
finished.

Hug

Els

--
hate spam not welcome
Old April 28th 05, 08:35 PM
Cher

It'll be easier to show it when it is on the loom tied to the front beam, so
I'll wait til then...and send you an url to see the pics.
Cheers...Cher

Old April 29th 05, 01:52 PM
Nunya

Welcome back Cher!!!
You were definatly missed!
Chris

Old April 29th 05, 01:56 PM
Cher

Drives ya nuts when you can't access anything doesn't it...all I had was a
C and that was all...anyway I've sorted it,...lol

Thanks for the welcome back, what have you been up to anyway...

Hugs......Cher x

"Nunya" wrote in message
Welcome back Cher!!!
You were definatly missed!
Chris

Old May 4th 05, 10:29 AM
Nunya

Nothing much, stress at home and work ensured that my house is mostly
cleaned to the point of being sanitized, the wedding afghan is now known as
the afghan from hell, and last night my toilet clogged(maybe I should have
runaway like my state-mate did).
Basically, everything is all right here.
Chris
"Cher" wrote in message
Drives ya nuts when you can't access anything doesn't it...all I had was a
C and that was all...anyway I've sorted it,...lol

Thanks for the welcome back, what have you been up to anyway...

Hugs......Cher x

"Nunya" wrote in message
Welcome back Cher!!!
You were definatly missed!
Chris

Old May 4th 05, 07:59 PM
Cher

OMG yeah, lol.....well run away, come on over here, I'll put you up,...lol
No clogged toilets or anything, just peace \and birdsong.
Cheers.....Cher

"Cher" wrote in message
Drives ya nuts when you can't access anything doesn't it...all I had was

C and that was all...anyway I've sorted it,...lol

Thanks for the welcome back, what have you been up to anyway...

Hugs......Cher x

"Nunya" wrote in message
Welcome back Cher!!!
You were definatly missed!
Chris

Old May 6th 05, 12:39 PM
Nunya

Don't tempt me or I may show up!
Life is getting back to the normal crazy, the toilet unclogged itself(It
won't tell no matter how I threaten), one of the cats has acne(no joke), and
the afghan from hell is done and back to being the wedding afghan. And the
best news so far, my bro has said that I can use his pc today to transfer
some drawing to cd! It's been an exciting week!
Chris
k...

"Cher" wrote in message
Drives ya nuts when you can't access anything doesn't it...all I had

was
C and that was all...anyway I've sorted it,...lol

Thanks for the welcome back, what have you been up to anyway...

Hugs......Cher x

"Nunya" wrote in message
Welcome back Cher!!!
You were definatly missed!
Chris

Old May 6th 05, 06:22 PM
Cher

Ah the dark clouds are moving off for you...good, well I';ve spent the week
mainly chasing off stray cats that have come nosing around my nesting boxes,
which are full of chicks, I've put bamboo rods all around them, and they
look for all the world like I've just built a bonfire on the top of them,
but the cats can't get near them now...at least the chicks only great tits
will get a chance tofly off with their parents in a few weeks
time.....turned me into a nervous wreck..lol

cheers......Cher if you have aphoto blog lets see the afghan from hell, and
not to forget the wedding one...sounds lovely.

"Nunya" wrote in message
Don't tempt me or I may show up!
Life is getting back to the normal crazy, the toilet unclogged itself(It
won't tell no matter how I threaten), one of the cats has acne(no joke),

and
the afghan from hell is done and back to being the wedding afghan. And

the
best news so far, my bro has said that I can use his pc today to transfer
some drawing to cd! It's been an exciting week!
Chris
k...

"Cher" wrote in message
Drives ya nuts when you can't access anything doesn't it...all I had

was
C and that was all...anyway I've sorted it,...lol

Thanks for the welcome back, what have you been up to anyway...

Hugs......Cher x

"Nunya" wrote in message
Welcome back Cher!!!
You were definatly missed!