Stella: Old Knit pattern book

Old January 4th 04, 03:06 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

Default Stella: Old Knit pattern book

Stella,
The oldest book I have is Mary Thomas's Book Of Knitting Patterns, it's a
grey book, and has loads of patterns... however, the first printing was
1943....
Hugs,
Noreen

--
Noreen's Knit*che
(Knitting, Crocheting, Tatting, Bobbin-Lace and Spinning are my NICHE in
Old January 4th 04, 04:17 AM
Stella Fenley

the book that I am looking for has over 900 pages in it,it is something
similar to thie one you named but it is a thicker book.Stella
.. .

Old January 4th 04, 05:55 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Hahahah Noreen the book and me wre the same age ,,,
mirjam

Old January 4th 04, 09:54 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi,

I started to laugh when I read the year of Noreen's oldest book, same age as
me.

Hugs,

Nora
Old January 4th 04, 10:21 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On 04 Jan 2004 21:54:28 GMT, NoraBalcer wrote:

Hi,

I started to laugh when I read the year of Noreen's oldest book, same age as
me.

Hugs,

Nora

Oh, that's not my oldest book, it's the only one near to what Stella's
looking for....
I have some from 1929!
Hugs,
Noreen