happy Saturday

Old August 18th 07, 02:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lynda

Default happy Saturday

Good morning everyone and Happy Saturday. How is every one doing ,
just thought I would check in and see how your mornings are going. I
was looking through my quilters book and noticed they have this
cosmetic /handbags called Quilters cosmetic bags it looks simple I'm
thinking I should try this before taking on a quilt. It should give
me an Idea on what I am doing. Does anyone live in the Renton
Washington area.

Old August 18th 07, 07:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Anne Rogers[_3_]

Good morning everyone and Happy Saturday. How is every one doing ,
just thought I would check in and see how your mornings are going. I
was looking through my quilters book and noticed they have this
cosmetic /handbags called Quilters cosmetic bags it looks simple I'm
thinking I should try this before taking on a quilt. It should give
me an Idea on what I am doing. Does anyone live in the Renton
Washington area.

I do!

There are others too.

Have a look at http://www.piecesquiltshop.com/, which will be your local
store, it's opposite Fred Meyer. It has links to local groups. They even
have a hand quilting club, at only 25 dollars per quarter.

Cheers
Anne
Old August 18th 07, 10:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lynda

On Aug 18, 11:05 am, Anne Rogers wrote:
Good morning everyone and Happy Saturday. How is every one doing ,
just thought I would check in and see how your mornings are going. I
was looking through my quilters book and noticed they have this
cosmetic /handbags called Quilters cosmetic bags it looks simple I'm
thinking I should try this before taking on a quilt. It should give
me an Idea on what I am doing. Does anyone live in the Renton
Washington area.

I do!

There are others too.

Have a look athttp://www.piecesquiltshop.com/, which will be your local
store, it's opposite Fred Meyer. It has links to local groups. They even
have a hand quilting club, at only 25 dollars per quarter.

Cheers
Anne

Wow thanks I just checked out the Piecesquiltshop.com , lots of
oppurtunities I want to voluteer for the fred Hutcheson activitys. I
hope it's not just for experienced quilters, It sounded like anybody
can. thanks so much I'm gonna attend some of the meeting ones and try
to join the club. I live in Renton Highlands

Old August 18th 07, 11:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
simpleseven

On Aug 18, 6:28 am, Lynda wrote:
Good morning everyone and Happy Saturday. How is every one doing ,
just thought I would check in and see how your mornings are going. I
was looking through my quilters book and noticed they have this
cosmetic /handbags called Quilters cosmetic bags it looks simple I'm
thinking I should try this before taking on a quilt. It should give
me an Idea on what I am doing. Does anyone live in the Renton
Washington area.

I live in Clatskanie, Oregon. I've been to Renton (I think...can't
really place it right now.)
Launie

Old August 22nd 07, 03:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

You mean the baseball manager?
--
Kay Ahr in NV
http://community.webshots.com/user/kayahr

"Lynda" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Aug 18, 11:05 am, Anne Rogers wrote:

I want to voluteer for the fred Hutcheson activitys.

Saturday night was Saturday , we are ok Shillelagh Yarn 2 July 27th 06 07:24 AM
Happy Saturday hesira Yarn 16 March 21st 06 12:26 AM
Happy SATURDAY!!! downstownlady Marketplace 0 June 25th 05 02:29 PM
Happy Saturday and Sunday morning coffee Gwendoline Kelly Yarn 14 March 14th 05 02:30 AM
Happy St.Patrick's Day! Nat'l Qlt. Day is Saturday! Ellison Quilting 4 March 20th 04 06:05 AM