5th Anniversary Sale Continues; New patterns; Fabric from Woodrow Studio, RJR, Chanteclaire, more at The Virginia Quilter

Old October 29th 04, 02:54 PM
The Virginia Quilter

Default 5th Anniversary Sale Continues; New patterns; Fabric from Woodrow Studio, RJR, Chanteclaire, more at The Virginia Quilter

The Virginia Quilter Newsletter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/
Oct 23th, 2004

(Receive this newsletter up to a week sooner by having it emailed to
you! Sign up at http://www.virginiaquilter.com/newsletter.htm )

Hello quilting friends!

We have several gorgeous new fabrics to tell you about! We have
received restocks of the very popular Brazen Bluebirds prints from
Patrick Lose as well as the yummy Fruit Salad fabrics. We also have
the new Flower Fairies group from Woodrow Studio!

Be sure and check out the other areas of our site -- we have several
new quilt patterns, new quilt kits, new fat quarter packs, new
threads, and more!

Also, don't forget we are offering Free shipping on all US orders of
$20 or more, through the end of the month (in-stock items only, sale
ends 10/31 at midnight ET)!

**New Fabrics
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...s_Category.htm

**Soft Reflections
Floral Bouquets
Dots on Purple
Tonal Flowers on Green
Birds on the Garden
Dots on Pink
Dots on Blue

**Fruit Salad
Pears
Lemons
Blueberries
Strawberries
Limes
Purple Grapes
Watermelon Seeds
Red Cherries
Red Apples
Raspberries
Watermelon Slices

**Painted Petals
Yellow
Red
Blue/Green
Purple
Green/Yellow
Pink/Yellow
Bright Pink
Blue
Hunter Green
Cream
Bright Pink Flannel
Red Flannel
Burgundy Flannel
Yellow Flannel
Green Flannel
Blue Flannel
Violet Flannel
Purple Flannel
Cream Flannel
Brown Flannel
Black Flannel

**Calypso
Leaf on Pink
Leaf on Yellow
Leaf on Lime Green
Leaf on Blue
Leaf on Purple

**Celtic Legends
Celtic Legends Panel - 24" x 44"

**Brazen Bluebirds - Restocked!
Brazen Bluebirds Panel - 35" x 45"
Bird Droppings on Blue
Cats & Bluebirds
Bird Tracks on Yellow
Bluebirds on a Wire

**Flower Fairies
Flower Fairies Stripe
Daisies on Green
Tiny Pink Floral
Fairies in the Garden
Stardust on Pink
Daisies on Pink
Stardust on Gold
Pink Stars

New Patterns
Bunny Hunnies Quilt Pattern
Frosted Frames Quilt Pattern
Turning Twenty Quilt Pattern
Floating Amish Sampler Quilt Pattern
Nova Kaleidoscope Quilt Pattern
Fiesta Kaleidoscope Quilt Pattern
Coming Home Quilt Pattern
Stained Glass Candles Quilt Pattern
Fishez Quilt Pattern
Shoez Quilt Pattern
Handbagz Quilt Pattern
Heartz Quilt Pattern
Stash Jacket

**Sulky Blendables 12wt Variegated Thread 330yds
Buttercream
Sunset
Golden Flame
Autumn
Red Brick
Peach Parfait
Caramel Apple
Baby Soft
Sun & Sea
Ocean Blue
Cool Waters
Peacock Plume
Moss Medley
Truly Teal
Natural Taupe
Hydrangea
Silver Slate
Storm Clouds
Vintage Rose
Country Colonial
Iris
Grape Wine
Easter Eggs
Pansies
Christmas Trio
America
Primary Colors
Antique Christmas
American Antique
Jewel Tones

**Monthly Drawing
Don't forget to drop by and sign up for your chance to win a Free $25
gift certificate in our monthly drawing! To help celebrate our 5 year
Anniversary, we will be drawing five winners this month!

Thanks and Happy Quilting!
Lisa Ayo
The Virginia Quilter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/