Fishy Business

Old August 23rd 16, 05:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Fishy Business

This is the quilt I am working on except mine is a full size quilt. It will be 10 inch blocks with 6 blocks across and 7 blocks long, alternating water block then fish. I plan on putting an inner 2 1/2 inch border and 5 1/2 inch outer border. My fish will be appliqued onto a solid color water material and will cut it 11 inch squares for the applique and then square it off when done to 10 inches. In the past I have had problems with shrinkage from applique, so this solves that problem. I am also using a different bigger fish. My fish will be small calico prints with different color fins. Hope this inspires some of you to try it. My calico fish are exotic looking.

www.mccall's.quickquilts.com/fishy business
If you care to go see. Usually Brian helps me with this but decided to try it on my own first.
Enjoy,
Sandy$
Old August 23rd 16, 05:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

wrote in message

[...]

This link did not work for me. Hope your quilt is beautiful!
Barbara in hot SC

Old August 23rd 16, 09:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Brian[_3_]

Bobbie Sews More wrote:

www.mccall's.quickquilts.com/fishy business
If you care to go see. Usually Brian helps me with this but decided to
try it on my own first.
Enjoy,
Sandy$

This link did not work for me. Hope your quilt is beautiful!
Barbara in hot SC

Does this link work any better?:
http://www.mccallsquilting.com/quick...-Quilt-Pattern

Brian Christiansen
Old August 24th 16, 12:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

"Brian" wrote in message ...

Bobbie Sews More wrote:

www.mccall's.quickquilts.com/fishy business
If you care to go see. Usually Brian helps me with this but decided to
try it on my own first.
Enjoy,
Sandy$

This link did not work for me. Hope your quilt is beautiful!
Barbara in hot SC

Does this link work any better?:
http://www.mccallsquilting.com/quick...-Quilt-Pattern

Brian Christiansen

Thanks Brian! That is sure a cute quilt!
Barbara in SC

Old August 24th 16, 03:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Hello Barbara,
I had to type in the whole line including the not highlighted part.
Sandy$
Old August 27th 16, 05:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Hello Brian,
Have to thank you again for helping me with my internet address. Glad we have you to help us gals. I don't know why my computer did not highlight the whole address but you do have to type it all in because of that. I will keep trying.
Sandy$

Going out of business Batik Freak Quilting 0 April 2nd 06 08:11 AM
business rose Beads 3 January 26th 06 07:54 PM
business needs Barbara Otterson Beads 8 September 16th 04 02:36 AM
My fishy WH progresses Debra Quilting 14 August 28th 04 06:06 PM
FYI Local Jo Ann's going out of business internetchick Yarn 7 June 22nd 04 07:22 PM