quick note

Old January 3rd 04, 10:27 AM
Flossy

Hi Jessamy
You have been missed...glad you are able to pop in again. Take care

Flossy
Malvern England
***** Queen of Plaids ******
http://photos.yahoo.com/flossy3353

Old January 3rd 04, 12:17 PM
Roberta Zollner

Read once about appliquéd tent walls -keep an eye out!
Roberta in D

"Packrat" wrote in message
I'll update you when i get back from Egypt... i will give the yardage of
cotton bought and if possible photo's of "real live" Egyptian utility
quilts that my MIL makes and fills with raw cotton

--
8-)

Jessamy
In the Netherlands
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Great to see you, Jessamy! Drop in as much as you can, we need to keep

up
with news. This is after all a newsgroup :-)
Roberta in D

Old January 3rd 04, 01:34 PM
Lizzy Taylor

Packrat wrote:
I'll update you when i get back from Egypt... i will give the yardage of
cotton bought and if possible photo's of "real live" Egyptian utility
quilts that my MIL makes and fills with raw cotton

Please let me know where to buy cotton - when DH was there in December
he was told that they didn't sell cotton fabric in the winter! He
brought me back some lovely stuff, but if I can send him to a definite
shop or area for cottons next time that would be great too.

Lizzy

--
Lizzy Taylor
Heywood, Lancashire, UK 53:36:00N 2:06:00E

Old January 4th 04, 09:28 PM
Packrat

I'm sure that's only in Lybia.. have you seen the quilted panel behind
Gadaffi in the news??
it's in real rasta colours!
--
8-)

Jessamy
In the Netherlands
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old January 4th 04, 09:29 PM
Packrat

I'll ask my BIL's wife where to get cotton in Cairo... and fill you in when
i get back 8-)

--
8-)

Jessamy
In the Netherlands
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old January 4th 04, 09:31 PM
Packrat

Oh all right i forgive you...

did you save me some of those jelly beans that come in 1000's of flavours
( senile moment i can't remember what they are called) i was given some by
Nancy Roach ( from this very NG!!) when she visited and boy were they
YUMMY!!

--
8-)

Jessamy
In the Netherlands
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well... the reason your seat is hot, and the quality choccies are missing

is
that I have made it my job to keep the seats of the missing warm... and I
pay myself in chocolates.. whatever I find I keep. Your seat must have

been
the last one I warmed. Welcome back Jessamy!
Diana, who also has a warm heart. :-)

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker

Old January 4th 04, 09:34 PM
Packrat

LOL i'm off again but this time only for 2 1/2 weeks

see you then!
--
8-)

Jessamy
In the Netherlands
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old January 5th 04, 02:19 PM
Musicmaker

Jessamy - I'm so glad you're back! And that your little Alexander is doing
so well. HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI!

--
Cindy Bettinger

http://photos.yahoo.com/cbet_99
http://www.one-eleven.net/~music/
http://simplymusic.net
"Packrat" wrote in message
I'm back but lurking as i'm too busy as yet to post... i've a new isp and

new hard drive as the last one died at an early age ( the computer company
tried to tell me that as the computer was older than one year it was out

of
warrenty...NOT!! i expect a computer to work in home enviroment for *at
least* 5 years and said so... it worked!! the hard disk was replaced
compleatly free of charge!) unfortunately i lost everything again! it also
explaines why i had so many computer problems last year 8-(

Alexander my latest DS is now nearly 6 months and doing well despite a

tiny
heart murmer due to the lung artery not openeing all the way and next week
we are off to show him off to the inlaws in Egypt ( the land of pyramids
just in case there is a town called Egypt in the USA...LOL)

Michael my oldest DS is often quite happy with his new brother but of
course he sometimes resents him too... after all he has *just* lost half

of
the avalible attention when Alexander is awake.

I just joined the FSM2004 group as i have TONNES of UFO's to finish ( last
count in october was 45 projects to do... aarrgghh!!) hopefully i *will*
finish more this year

bye for now...

--
8-)