Help with strange singer part again??

Old October 11th 04, 11:07 PM
Joanna

Default Help with strange singer part again??

Found one more part that we are not sure what it is. I think it's a
buttonholer. But no where in the manual is there instructions or even a
pic saying what it is. So if you could take a look in my sewing album I
would be grateful.
Thanx again for all the help.

http://community.webshots.com/user/exrules

Joanna
--
Remove Quilt to reply

Old October 11th 04, 11:46 PM
Helen in MN

That buttonholer is the reason I made my mom redo my dress patterns for
zippers!!!!!

Helen in MN

Old October 12th 04, 12:38 AM
Marcella Tracy Peek

Buttonholer. For my old machine it was a separate accessory so it came
with its own instruction booklet it wasn't covered in the manual.

I think someone once posted a site where you could order old manuals for
singer machines and parts. Maybe someone remembers and knows the link?

marcella

Old October 12th 04, 02:11 PM
Bonnie

Joanna wrote:
Found one more part that we are not sure what it is. I think it's a
buttonholer.

That is the attachment for making keyhole buttonholes. I
remember my Mom using it for making our clothes!

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old October 13th 04, 12:44 AM
Kate Dicey

Joanna wrote:

Found one more part that we are not sure what it is. I think it's a
buttonholer. But no where in the manual is there instructions or even a
pic saying what it is. So if you could take a look in my sewing album I
would be grateful.
Thanx again for all the help.

http://community.webshots.com/user/exrules

Joanna

I tried to send the stuff through, but it bounced! Please send working
email address and I'll try again tomorrow.

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk