cute string bag

Old May 27th 04, 06:32 PM
BDS2pds

Default cute string bag

Anyone please help me locate a cute string bag pattern to knit ; email me
please!
Old May 27th 04, 07:19 PM
Stella Fenley

http://www.wampumkeeper.com/keeper/netstringbag.asp
good luck with the pattern for the bag. Stella

Old May 27th 04, 07:26 PM
Stella Fenley

http://www.bernat.com/pattern.php?PID=234
http://www.knotindeed.freeservers.co...opehandle.html
here is some morestes. Stella

Old May 27th 04, 11:51 PM
spampot

"BDS2pds" wrote in message

Anyone please help me locate a cute string bag pattern to knit ; email me
please!

Netting! I've always wanted to try that. Does anyone here have
experience in that?

Old May 28th 04, 03:53 AM
J. Koster

"BDS2pds" wrote in message

Anyone please help me locate a cute string bag pattern to knit ;
email me
please!

Netting! I've always wanted to try that. Does anyone here have
experience in that?

Many, many, manymanymanymany years ago :-)

Joan

--
Gone fibernatin'.
Old May 28th 04, 03:55 AM
Katherine

"BDS2pds" wrote in message

Anyone please help me locate a cute string bag pattern to knit ;
email me please!

Netting! I've always wanted to try that. Does anyone here have
experience in that?

Not I, but I'd love to learn.
Katherine

Old May 28th 04, 06:20 PM
Llaurie

lil snip

Netting! I've always wanted to try that. Does anyone here have
experience in that?

I'm going to try it again - my dad taught me when i was 5 or 6. I would
like to make a hammock
laurie

Old May 29th 04, 04:52 AM

Me and my dad use to make all of our own fishing nets , have to read the
directions to see if it is close to the same thing.

bart

Old June 1st 04, 12:27 AM
Kayrun

Anyone want to try a net-along?