An Idea

Old July 25th 03, 10:28 PM
Jalynne

Those are great, i've always wanted to wear something like that. I have two
piercings...hmmmmmm

--
Jalynne
or look at my layouts at

"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in message
It's quite do-able, similar to the Bajoran earring(s) on Star Trekeep
Space Nine.

http://www.sblades.com/productindex.php?In=bajoran

or just google Bajoran Earring...

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax
Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message

Ive been playing with an idea for some time now and thought, what the

heck..
maybe someone here can take the idea and run with it.
I have three piercings in each ear lobe. I thought it would be really nice
to have three posts with a dainty chain, with beads on it, joining the
three together. Maybe the posts could have coordinating cabachons on them
too? I am not a jewelry maker so I have no idea if this is feasible, or

even
if it would look nice.
Have any of you done anything similar to this? Seen anything like it?
Diana
--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

Old July 25th 03, 11:55 PM
Christina Peterson

I would think that could be done, using the idea of a earring jacket.
Especally if you wanted something more dainty than than the bojaran site
showed.

Tina

Old July 26th 03, 12:40 AM
Diana Curtis

Im sure thats where my idea started brewing. I loved the Barjoran
earrings... but didnt they go to the nose? I havent seen DS9 in ages and
dont remember.
Thanks for the neat link Barbara!
Diana

Old July 26th 03, 12:40 AM
Diana Curtis

Go for it!
Di

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
arthlink.net...

http://www.azurewave.com/photopost/s...cat=500&thumb=

Old July 26th 03, 12:41 AM
Diana Curtis

I was hoping!
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

"vj" wrote in message
vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from "Diana Curtis"
:

]I have three piercings in each ear lobe. I thought it would be really

nice
]to have three posts with a dainty chain, with beads on it, joining the
]three together. Maybe the posts could have coordinating cabachons on them
]too? I am not a jewelry maker so I have no idea if this is feasible, or

even
]if it would look nice.

ooooooooh - NICE idea!
brings to mind all kinds of interesting possibilities!!

-----------
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books) http://www.booksnbytes.com
(Jewelry) http://www.vickijean.com
-----------
The Bill of Rights - Void where prohibited by Law.
Regime Change in 2004 - The life you save may be your own.

Old July 26th 03, 02:07 AM
Helen Page

Barbara Forbes-Lyons wrote:
It's quite do-able, similar to the Bajoran earring(s) on Star
Trekeep Space Nine.

http://www.sblades.com/productindex.php?In=bajoran

Cool! Having surfed a little further, anyone know where I can get little
spike dangles like the ones on this earring and similar?
http://www.sblades.com/product_detai...ProductID=K90&

Old July 26th 03, 05:35 AM
Helen C

I actually did something odd back in HS with MY triple pierced ears. Got a
piece of fine gauge wire, put an end in big enough to go through my ears
(little piece of metal with a hole at one end) and threaded it through my
holes. Very comfortable to sleep in (no backs) just had to remember to move
in around on occasion. Keep in mind I used to wear three pair of fish hooks
in each hole (can we say heavey metal 80's?) with big metal dangles/fishing
lures on them so the holes were pretty stretched out. Couldn't do that now

Later,

Helen C

I've had this idea of the multiple posts on one BIG earring for a while.
(three posts with an ear cuff and multiple dangles) Still looking for that
round tuit! Anybody out there work with metal? Make some metal discs,
stamp/etch or otherwise imprint TUIT on it, punch a hole for a keychain or
the like, make a fortune on E-bay and send me 5% of the profit (and the
first one you make) Any takers?

Old July 26th 03, 05:59 AM
melinda

vj wrote:
vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from "Helen C"
:

] Make some metal discs,
]stamp/etch or otherwise imprint TUIT on it, punch a hole for a keychain or
]the like, make a fortune on E-bay and send me 5% of the profit (and the
]first one you make) Any takers?

i'm in as a customer!

I need a few of those as well!

--