Anyone know ??

Old September 28th 05, 11:36 AM
Ophelia

"Katherine" wrote in message
Ophelia wrote:
"Katherine" wrote in message
Ophelia wrote:
"Katherine" wrote in message
Ophelia wrote:
"Katherine" wrote in message
Where is your usual GP????

On extended leave

That is not good. How is the leg now?

It gives me gyp at night and I get little sleep, but on the whole as
well as can be expected fankee)

Poor baby! You need a cuddle. I hope David is providing them.

He does) It is almost worth having toothache in me leg

Keep us posted on the state of the toothache.

Old September 28th 05, 05:42 PM
ejk

"spinninglilac" wrote in message
.. .

There are still some area's in the garden that need to be sorted, takes
ages
to get it as you want it

Snipped garden plans

Sounds wonderful Cher but methinks you need a visit from Mr Titchmarsh and
gang to get it all done! Wouldn't that be fun?

Eimear, working on a new garden but it's just big enough for one room :-)

Old September 28th 05, 10:15 PM
spinninglilac

Oh he's doing something else now isn't he? Charlie Dimmock is all thats
left...lol still she could do the pond..lol

Old September 28th 05, 10:57 PM
MRH

It sounds great! Can't wait to see the pictures when you can get them done.
)

Gem

"spinninglilac" wrote in message
.. .
Hi Gems, When I can figure out why my USB isn't working I'll take some
pics
for you...lol

snipped really pretty sounding garden plans