Red, white and blue hugg

Old January 24th 11, 01:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate in MI

Default Red, white and blue hugg

Yes -- name and location! Thanks

--
Kate in MI

"IMS" wrote in message ...
Oh good. We've been so busy with the basement recently I don't know
which way is up! I should have some time this evening to stitch up a
block to send out this week.

I expect we sign it as usual?

-Irene

On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 08:36:20 -0800 (PST), "Pati, in Phx"
wrote:

THere is still plenty of time to send blocks.
Next week end (Thurs. Fri. and Sat.) I will be working at the
Quilt, Craft, and Sewing Festival (put on by the Rusty Barn group).
That means 3 days of exhaustion. G
And some cash money. (Any of you in AZ that come by, I will be at the
TreadleArt booth, stop by and say hi.)

So will really start work on it after that.

Pati, in Phx

On Jan 23, 6:41 am, IMS wrote:
We have a few more days to submit a block, right?

-Irene

Old February 5th 11, 10:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr

Ooooh, I almost forgot about these. Did you get my blocks? How's the quilt
coming? Are you rested from working at the TreadleArt booth? (I'm just
full of questions today!)

Old February 6th 11, 07:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pati, in Phx

LOL
Yep I am pretty much rested up from working the TreadleArt booth. Rick
is in much better spirits and working on restraint with food (after
the stent and such).
Got a bunch of envelopes that I haven't opened. Let me try to pick
up where I left off with locations.......
Bellevue, MI
Oxnard, CA
Chandler,AZ (I was over in Chandler yesterday. AQG Chapter Chair
meeting . G)
Federal Way, WA
Wallis, TX
Brighton, MI
Bedford, MA
Sparks, NV
Dayton, OH

If you sent something and I haven't listed you here or in the previous
message. Or replied off group, please let me know.
If there are more blocks in the mail, please let me know. I am
planning on assembling and such this week.

Pati, in Phx where it has been cold, cold, cold. The Phoenix Open
Golf tournament had to cancel the Pro-Am, the first round was delayed
by 4 hours because of ice/frost/cold and such.

Old February 7th 11, 02:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
IMS[_6_]

Hi Patti,

I sent a block early last week - did you get it?

-Irene

Old February 8th 11, 01:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
IMS[_6_]

Oh good!

-Irene

Old February 8th 11, 05:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pati, in Phx

Sandy, I don't know what is happening.... sigh.
I did get one email from you, and replied off group. Guess it didn't
go through????
That is why I didn't put Henderson on the list.
But yes, I got your envelope.

Just a note, most of the envelopes have not been opened yet.
I did get some red and blue fabric (Satinesque by Patrick Lose) to use
as sashing/borders/fillers/???
I hope it will be colorful and cheerful.

Thank you everyone. Hope to work on this sometime this week.
Pati, in Phx where we are almost back to normal temps.

On Feb 7, 10:18*am, Sandy wrote:
I'm beginning to think that there is some glitch in Pati receiving
mail/email/postings from me. I have written several times to ask if my
block arrived (sent within a couple of days of her original request),
and I have yet to hear yay or nay from her. Can someone else please ask
her so I can get an answer? I'd really appreciate it; I know that some
of our people have sometimes had this problem before for various
unfathomable reasons. :S

Old February 20th 11, 03:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary O'Neill

Pati, in Phx wrote:
LOL
Yep I am pretty much rested up from working the TreadleArt booth. Rick
is in much better spirits and working on restraint with food (after
the stent and such).
Got a bunch of envelopes that I haven't opened. Let me try to pick
up where I left off with locations.......
Bellevue, MI
Oxnard, CA
Chandler,AZ (I was over in Chandler yesterday. AQG Chapter Chair
meeting . G)

My SIL just told me that she is entering a quilt in AQG Quilt Show. I
may just have to mosey over to Mesa and take a look. I've never been to
one.

Mary O'Neill