OFF and ON

Old July 25th 03, 11:02 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

Default OFF and ON

OFF: Just got back from an all day excursion to the VA (Veteran's
Administration)... had to take DH as an emergency patient. ~~huge sigh
of relief~~ all is well now, but I WAS worried, I admit. I won't go into
a long drawn out detailed story, just suffice to say, he received
excellent care and all is good.
ON: Because of above 'off-topic'... to friends who emailed me yesterday
and today, and haven't received a reply... the above is why I'm behind...
and I will attempt to catch up this evening and tomorrow.
Sue, I didn't get to the store after all, but I WILL get and send what we
were talking offlist about.
Mirjam, I'm so glad you were happy with your package.
Nora, I did get a chance to briefly reply to your 3 emails.
Hugs,
Noreen

--
Noreen's Knit*che
NATA #447

Old July 26th 03, 05:16 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 21:32:40 -0500, Katherine Burgess wrote:
Glad all is well with your DH, Noreen.
Katherine

Thanks, Katherine. I was a lot more worried than I let on, but all is
well now, and he has an appt. for a full physical with his new doc
there at the VA center in a month too.
Hugs,
Noreen

Noreen's Knit*che
(Knitting, Crocheting, Tatting & BobbinLace are my NICHE in life...)
NATA #447
(my family tree is FULL of 'nuts'!)

=A0

Old July 26th 03, 02:46 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Noreen i will post you privately , but may i join in all the best
wishes for a quick recovery of you DH .
mirjam

Old July 26th 03, 02:55 PM
Norma

Noreen, I'm very glad that your DH is ok, now.
--
Star love,
Norma ;-)

Old July 26th 03, 04:01 PM
NoraBalcer

Noreen,

I've already sent you a note, but glad to hear DH is all right.

Hugs,

Nora
Old July 27th 03, 06:10 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 00:54:35 -0500, G.Kelly wrote:
Noreen I am so pleased your DH is ok now God Bless gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

Gwen, thank you. It was a scare, but all is well.

Old July 27th 03, 06:12 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 08:55:05 -0500, Norma wrote:

Noreen, I'm very glad that your DH is ok, now.

Norma, bless your heart too!
Hugs,
Noreen
who thanks you very much.