OT- warm wishes

Old November 30th 06, 01:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Toni Schneidt

Default OT- warm wishes

Well, hope you guys are doing well.
I am off to the doc's. I had to go in Monday because our little "visitor"
didn't want to go home after a week, like normal. Stayed for 3 1/2!!! So,
doc drew blood (sorry, Polly, gators can't have her, she was good!) and am
going this morning to get results and see what else he wants to put me
through.
Update when I get back!
Toni / Indiana

Old November 30th 06, 01:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

No problem, Toni. The gators get all kinds of good stuff with the traffic
and shopping annoyances that must be disposed of. We'll be hoping that your
dr discovers what nasty bug has gotten you and knows which high-powered
medicine will take care of it. Please do pay serious attention to how it's
supposed to be taken which probably will include something like 'with meals'
or 'with a full glass of water'. Hitting a fragile system with strong
medicine should be done very, very carefully. Polly

m...

Old November 30th 06, 01:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

Good advice Polly - and all good wishes to Toni for
favourable test results.

--

Cheryl & the Cats in OZ
o o o o o o

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
: No problem, Toni. The gators get all kinds of good stuff
with the traffic
: and shopping annoyances that must be disposed of. We'll
be hoping that your
: dr discovers what nasty bug has gotten you and knows which
high-powered
: medicine will take care of it. Please do pay serious
attention to how it's
: supposed to be taken which probably will include something
like 'with meals'
: or 'with a full glass of water'. Hitting a fragile system
with strong
: medicine should be done very, very carefully. Polly
:
:
:
: "Toni Schneidt" wrote in
message
: m...

Old November 30th 06, 02:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise

Take care, Toni. We'll be waiting to hear from you.

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

Old November 30th 06, 02:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Hope there is some good news coming and they can get you
straightened out.
Hugs, TAria