Fiskars service

Old July 22nd 03, 10:55 PM
Sandy Foster

Default Fiskars service

I've just had a message from the lovely person at Fiskars who helped me
both times when I had problems. I can't remember who it was now who was
having trouble getting an answer from them (senior moment? g), but all
of my replies from them have come as a result of writing from their web
site. The name of the person I've dealt with is Amanda, so I'm wondering
if you could maybe put "Attention: Amanda" on your messages? It might
help -- who knows?
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas

http://home.earthlink.net/~s_foster
Old July 23rd 03, 02:29 AM
Jennifer Hepworth

Thank you Sandy for keeping Fiskars in mind - I am now waiting a
response to a search that they are doing for the bolt assembly used
several years ago. Their customer service rep in Canada told me that
they have lots of the orange plastic parts for the current models in
stock (that makes me think that there is a heavy demand for orange
plastic parts that break). Hopefully, a plain bolt can be found even if
it comes out of their company museum of artifacts!
Jennifer in Ottawa
--------

Group: rec.crafts.textiles.quilting Date: Tue, Jul 22, 2003, 9:55pm
(EDT+4) From: (Sandy=A0Foster)