OT - Another update on my Dad

Old July 21st 03, 10:13 PM
Paul & Suzie Beckwith

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 18:49:40 -0500 (CDT),
(Judy Grevenites) wrote:

I thought that your dad was a sensible man. He knows the dangers of
being careless in any part of his life now, so I'm sure he will be
careful. Hopefully he and your mom will be able to cope for a good
while yet. Tell them both that I said helloo when next you speak.
RedQueen

Already have m'dear - was telling them both at the weekend about
everyone's kind comments towards them - they can't quite understand
the idea that there are people all over the world who are thinking
about them and sending good wishes!

Thanks RQ

Suzie
--
"From the internet connection under the pier"
Southend, UK

Old July 21st 03, 10:20 PM
Paul & Suzie Beckwith

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 20:13:01 +0200, "Roberta Zollner"
wrote:

Thanks for the good news! I'm so glad the heaviest burden of worry is off
your shoulders!
Roberta in D

TYVM!

Suzie

Old July 21st 03, 10:20 PM
Paul & Suzie Beckwith

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 20:51:48 +0100, "MOIRA RIDDELL"
wrote:

Hello Suzie, I am so pleased that your Dad has come out of this well, it
must be a huge relief to you all..

Moira

TYVM!

Suzie

Old July 21st 03, 11:49 PM
Kate Dicey

Paul & Suzie Beckwith wrote:

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 23:48:30 +0100, Kate Dicey
wrote:

Glad things are going so well. It's always a bit of a shock when these
things slow you down all of a suddenly. Sounds like they really like
the prezzie, which is always good.

DH's Pa, now 83 and after a tripple by-pass, DOES blat up and down the
motorway! He's a truly terrible driver, and the SIL and I cannot work
out if God loves him a lot, so looks after him, or is trying to put off
the day he has to open the gates and welcome him in...
--

...does he reverse down motorway slip-roads 'cos he took the wrong
turn-off?

Suzie B(never want to do *that* journey again...)
--
"From the internet connection under the pier"
Southend, UK
http://community.webshots.com/user/suziekga

No, his best tricks are pulling out in front of very large lorries, and
somehow managing to pick up every granddad hater in the county on a
single 5 minute journey into town - so we get to scream to a halt
because someone else pushes in or overtakes because he's going at
granddad speed on the back lanes! I don't trust his eyesight too
much... He had a cataract removed a month or two back!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk

Old July 22nd 03, 10:17 PM
Paul & Suzie Beckwith

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 23:49:57 +0100, Kate Dicey
wrote:

...does he reverse down motorway slip-roads 'cos he took the wrong
turn-off?

Suzie B(never want to do *that* journey again...)
--
"From the internet connection under the pier"
Southend, UK
http://community.webshots.com/user/suziekga

No, his best tricks are pulling out in front of very large lorries, and
somehow managing to pick up every granddad hater in the county on a
single 5 minute journey into town - so we get to scream to a halt
because someone else pushes in or overtakes because he's going at
granddad speed on the back lanes! I don't trust his eyesight too
much... He had a cataract removed a month or two back!
--
Kate XXXXXX

Suzie B