ATTN Sharon Harper re fabric to AU.

Old September 12th 04, 09:30 PM
Nocturnal

Default ATTN Sharon Harper re fabric to AU.

Hey Sharon,
I live in QLD aussieland.
Have bought fabrics from Bighorn heaps of times, great fabrics, very
good prices and it has always arrived within a week of ordering.
I look at the "Sale" fabrics a lot but I have found that Bighorn are
the best.
I keep a look out for the exchange rate as when it is right I have
found it cheaper to buy from the USA than to buy locally and that
includes the shipping costs!

Nocturnal
Old September 12th 04, 10:37 PM
Sharon Harper

Haha! Depending where in QLD - you, me and Bronnie could end up seeing each
other in late January! That's if we can all co-ordinate! Yippy Yoo!

BTW I am sending DH to Joanns in a couple weeks when he goes back to the
USA - I need more batting!

--
Sharon from Melbourne Australia
Queen of Down Under

Old September 13th 04, 04:38 AM
Bronwyn Ferrier Ms

"Sharon Harper" wrote in message . au...
Haha! Depending where in QLD - you, me and Bronnie could end up seeing each
other in late January! That's if we can all co-ordinate! Yippy Yoo!

Sounds good to me!
Bronnie (Gold Coast)

Old September 13th 04, 11:42 AM
nzl*

send a pillow case with him, shaz.
i brought home batting rolled up tightly into pillow shape/size, tied it
into shape and put on two pillowcases, one each way so the batting didnt
stick out and get dirty or cause them to wonder what it was, lol.
just said, i like my own pillow.'
goes thru the scanners ok, weighs nothing so wasnt considered carryon
luggage and was very handy on that long long flight home. lol
just my two pence.
jeanne
thread is cheap there too and takes up no room at all, lol.
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
real reply is san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"Sharon Harper" wrote...

Old September 13th 04, 08:40 PM
Nocturnal

Hey Bronnie,
Where on the Gold Coast do you live?
I am in Burleigh Heads.
Nocturnal

Old September 13th 04, 09:37 PM
Sharon Harper

Hey that's not far is it? We'll be in Biggera Waters in the 2 weeks before
Australia Day. Oooh I smell friendly s.e.x. happening!

Old September 14th 04, 12:40 AM
Sharon Harper

Hmmm not a bad idea Jeanne, not bad at all! Oh and the thread shop that
Jenny found was closed. Really what self respecting shop (it was a fabric
one) would be closed at 9.35 in the am? Sheesh! Lucky I can get back later
on....

Old September 14th 04, 03:07 AM
nzl*

woooooohooooooooo, group s.e.x, tho not sure how friendly it'll be if'n any
two of you spot the same 'i just gotta have it' bolt (and its at the very
end of the bolt) at the same time, lol.
snorfle!!
and something scrummy for an arvo tea break, eh.
if only...
maybe i'll make it over there one of these days/months/yrs, lol.
jeanne
--

"Nocturnal" wrote in message
Hey Sharon,
I live in QLD aussieland.
Have bought fabrics from Bighorn heaps of times, great fabrics, very
good prices and it has always arrived within a week of ordering.
I look at the "Sale" fabrics a lot but I have found that Bighorn are
the best.
I keep a look out for the exchange rate as when it is right I have
found it cheaper to buy from the USA than to buy locally and that
includes the shipping costs!

Nocturnal

Attn Sharon Harper Bronwyn Ferrier Ms Quilting 1 July 21st 04 12:10 AM
Att Sharon Harper OT nana2b Quilting 4 June 3rd 04 08:31 PM
Interested in a Fabric Block Swap? Kate G. Quilting 0 October 28th 03 05:49 AM
ATTN: Sharon Stearns Quilting 0 October 14th 03 08:47 PM
Tapestry frame or embroidery hoop Jill Spottiswoode Needlework 7 September 22nd 03 10:27 AM