Whine

Old April 14th 04, 06:24 AM
Black Cat Beads

Default Whine

Opps... see.. one should NOT allow me to post while under the influnecce of
Codine ehhehe

Nicole
**********************************
http://www.blackcatbeads.com
http://www.stores.ebay.com/blackcatbeads
**********************************
ICQ# 78285557
Yahoo IM: blackcatbeads

"Black Cat Beads" wrote in message news:...
MARGIE!!!!!

I went to the Dr.s today and found out that I have Strep Throat that

has
migrated to my lungs... YUCKY! but eaisly fixed. They sent me home with
Antibiotics and Codine cough syrup.. so sorry if this email makes no

sense..
I am pretty doped up
I will email you again when I am a little less woozy

Nicole
**********************************
http://www.blackcatbeads.com
http://www.stores.ebay.com/blackcatbeads
**********************************
ICQ# 78285557
Yahoo IM: blackcatbeads

"Margie" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 20:31:34 -0700, "Black Cat Beads"
wrote:

Crawling back into bed due to BAD Chest cold (Cough, Cough)

Oh no. I'm still recovering from bronchitis so I know how you must
feel. cough, cough Misery loves company, so come on over! :=))

--
Margie
http://www.handcraftedjewelry.com/st...asp?userid=261

Old April 14th 04, 06:50 AM
Debbie B

Nicole,

Sending healthy thoughts to you

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short

wrote:

Crawling back into bed due to BAD Chest cold (Cough, Cough)

Oh no. I'm still recovering from bronchitis so I know how you must
feel. cough, cough Misery loves company, so come on over! :=))

--
Margie
http://www.handcraftedjewelry.com/st...asp?userid=261

---

OT whine Kalera Stratton Beads 50 November 23rd 03 03:36 AM
OT i am NOT going to whine Diana Curtis Beads 52 August 15th 03 09:05 PM