We Convert Your Print Craft Book Into An Ebook! +Bonus

Old February 21st 05, 03:18 PM
mkdesigner

Default We Convert Your Print Craft Book Into An Ebook! +Bonus

Those in the crafting world know how expensive detailed books and
instructions can be for their craft. Get in on the wave of the future
by converting your own crafting publication into an eBook format.

Why? You're selling 'air'!!

No hassles getting books printed up ahead of time, packaging, standing
in lines at the post office. I have been successfully creating and
selling my own machine knitting ebooks and epatterns on eBay for
several years. They are very popular with crafters since I can cut the
price of my normal printed publication by over 60%!

I get my profits on volume. YOU CAN TOO!!

Once your crafting publication is in eBook format, you have total
portability of your crafting publication. I can provide either a Word
document or a PDF file to my customers and I can do it WORLDWIDE!! No
obnoxious customs forms to fill out to get your creative genius to
overseas buyers. You can attach your ebook(s) as file attachments in an
email message, or if you have a website, you can provide a link so they
can download their purchase in the format they prefer. We'll show you
how to do all of that step-by-step.

Think of the flexibility this gives you .. the savings of time,
materials, etc. You can go off on vacation and STILL have sales coming
in. If you don't have a laptop to plug in at a hotel, you can go to
just about any local library and get online!

FREE BONUS!! We will provide extensive information on how to
successfully advertise your crafting ebook! What to do, when to do it
and where to advertise your new ebook to its best advantage. We have
this available in a FREE eBook to buyers.

Minimum requirements:

Must have text in a digital format (WORD, WP, WordPAD, etc.)
Any pictures to include in the ebook must be in digital format

Page limitation: 50 pages, including cover, acknowledgments, notice of
copyright (YOU must secure copyright from copyright.gov, we do not
provide that service for you), table of contents, interior pages of the
ebook and a final page giving information about the author and any
other publications they may have available.

Cover: If you already have your cover made, we will use that if you
wish. We can create a cover for you as well, for a nominal fee. We
utilize not only blank book cover templates, but also PhotoShop and
Word Art to create covers. Certain limitations may apply. Please email
me if you have questions on that prior to purchasing.

Approximate time to complete the project is estimated at 3 weeks from
receipt of all the necessary information and digital files. Once you
have approved final layout, we will burn the files onto a CD and mail
that to you via Media Mail.

Cost: $79.88 ~ You can purchase this package directly at:
http://www.usfreeads.com/298525-cls.html

Thanks for looking ...
Get in on some of the BEST advertising around the web!
Nicest thing is, it's FREE. My site traffic increased
by 20% the first time I used this site. Give it a try!
http://www.usfreeads.com/12403_refer.html