Stitching & me

Old November 20th 04, 01:15 PM
Pirjo Ilvesvuori

Default Stitching & me

Hi everyone!
You do not believe this. Dad left to Canarian Islands on
November 9th. And when he came back on November 17th, you
have no idea what he had with him. A camera for me! Oh yes.
And not any kind of camera. The one I have....I can use it
to take snapshots or something like that, aka ordinary pics,
and then the video thing is there too. It means that you can
use it as a video camera. I know...this is a messy
explanation, but it means that you may see my projects in my
blog in the future. I say you may see, because I have no
idea how to put those pics there. I can take the pics this
far, but I let you know when time is right for seeing them
in my blog. I believe Blogger has some kind of instructions
for that too.

--
Best: Pirjo
*****
(in English; anyone can comment)
*****
My writing blog:
http://summerwriter.blogspot.com
(in Finnish; anyone can comment)
****
*You are safe in my heart, and my heart will go on and on.*
Celine Dion