HELP PLEASE - rctq on facebook

Old June 14th 19, 01:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default HELP PLEASE - rctq on facebook

Hi all,
I had a massive hack attack where I had to make a new page on facebook and I now cant find the rctq group on there. Would someone please advise the groups correct name so that I rejoin. I used to belong to a few quilting groups and now have none.

Please help if you can.

Thanks,
Dianne Maloney
Old June 15th 19, 12:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nann[_2_]

RCTQ - rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

That is how it reads on my FB feed.

Old June 16th 19, 06:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

On Sunday, June 16, 2019 at 8:22:32 AM UTC+10, Nann wrote:
You are in the FB group -- username is Di Maloney

On Friday, June 14, 2019 at 7:02:20 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Hi all,
I had a massive hack attack where I had to make a new page on facebook and I now cant find the rctq group on there. Would someone please advise the groups correct name so that I rejoin. I used to belong to a few quilting groups and now have none.

Please help if you can.

Thanks,

Hi Nann,
Thank you for your reply.
That page Di Maloney has been seriously hacked and I am trying to close it down but facebook are not helping me much. I have had to create a new one under my full name Dianne Maloney and I just can't find it. I can see a couple of posts from you dated 2015 but not any present ones.
Dianne Maloney

Old June 16th 19, 06:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

On Friday, June 14, 2019 at 10:02:20 PM UTC+10, wrote:
Hi all,
I had a massive hack attack where I had to make a new page on facebook and I now cant find the rctq group on there. Would someone please advise the groups correct name so that I rejoin. I used to belong to a few quilting groups and now have none.

Please help if you can.

Thanks,
Dianne Maloney

Hi Nann,

FOUND IT - bit thick this week and have made a request to join.

Cheers,
Dianne

on Facebook instead . . . Kay Ahr Quilting 0 September 2nd 13 07:15 PM
Facebook's RCTQ ME-Judy[_2_] Quilting 2 August 3rd 11 09:15 PM
Facebook is working a treat for RCTQ!! J*[_5_] Quilting 5 May 20th 11 02:27 PM
Question about Facebook/RCTQ Laurie G. in CA Quilting 14 January 7th 09 01:02 AM
Facebook RCTQ group JPgirl Quilting 20 January 6th 09 09:50 PM