Wendy's Craft Mall

Old October 22nd 05, 04:32 PM
wendyscraftmall wendyscraftmall is offline
Junior Member

Location: Iron Mountain, Michigan
Default Wendy's Craft Mall

Hello!

I'm new to CraftBanter.com and first would like to introduce myself to all of you! My name is Wendy Legeret and I own a tropical fish store in Iron Mountain, Michigan. Selling tropical and marine fish has always been a dream of mine ever since I was little and now I'm doing it for a living! It's so much fun! I wanted to tell you that much so that if you ever need to call me, you'll know why I answered the phone by saying "Wendy's Blue Lagoon!"

Now for the reason I am posting to CraftBanter.com. For the past few months I have been working a new online craft mall that I am sure will solve a lot of your marketing problems of selling your crafts. The name of my mall is Wendy's Craft Mall! You can visit is by going to: http://www.wendyscraftmall.com.

This isn't the type of mall where you will be paying every month or even every year. It is a one time payment to get your started with nothing more ever to invest in. I say invest instead of purchase because if you are like me, this is part of your income and every little bit of the money you put out for your business is an investment to the future of your business.

My craft mall currently consists of two options for CRAFTERS ONLY. This means that I am not accepting anyone who is selling antiques or collectibles. This is a place for crafters only so that it gives the visitor a chance to visit crafters websites or stores created within Wendy's Craft Mall.

As I stated, the two options are a website link or a store created by myself. Each option is a lifetime option, which means that after you pay for it, you can keep it at Wendy's Craft Mall for as long as you wish!

Both options also allow you to keep 100% of your profits, which means that I am not taking any commission from your sales whatsoever. I hate seeing that on other sites because how do you know that you are actually getting all of your profits?

If you would like to receive more information or would like to visit Wendy's Craft Mall, you can go to: http://www.wendyscraftmall.com Please keep in mind that even though you don't see any crafters listed I only got this started yesterday!

I hope to hear from a lot of you!

Good luck with your businesses!

Sincerely,

Wendy Legeret
Wendy's Craft Mall
(906) 774-2001 - this is the number where I can be reached but it's at my tropical fish store!

http://www.wendyscraftmall.com