Found site selling Craft leather & fur, is worth buying?

Old April 6th 05, 07:39 PM
Mec4040@yahoo(NOSPAM).com

Default Found site selling Craft leather & fur, is worth buying?

Hey,

I found this site selling leather & fur clothing but said it could be
used for craft being how cheap the prices are...from $4.99 to $9.99 for
Coats etc. NOt sure if its a good idea or not, do you think they have
anything worth buying?

http://www.frontstreettrading.com/

Thanks for checking for me, and please let me know

Lisa

Old April 6th 05, 08:34 PM
BEI Design

" wrote in message
oups.com...

spam snipped

Funny, the only other post to newsgroups made by
was another spam pimping the same site:

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups...=2005&safe=off

http://makeashorterlink.com/?E2B6115DA

Domain Name: FRONTSTREETTRADING.COM

Created on..............: Wed, Jul 17, 2002
Expires on..............: Mon, Jul 17, 2006
Record last updated on..: Tue, Jan 18, 2005

Administrative Contact:
Front Street Trading
John doe
123 mockbird lane
Mars, ny 11111
US
Phone: 718-555-1212
Email:

Hey, "John doe" does rr.com know you are spamming?

Old April 6th 05, 08:44 PM
She who would like to be obeyed once every Preston

In article .com,
of http://groups.google.com uttered
I found this site selling leather & fur clothing but said it could be
used for craft being how cheap the prices are...from $4.99 to $9.99 for
Coats etc. NOt sure if its a good idea or not, do you think they have
anything worth buying?

............ Advert snipped

Thanks for checking for me, and please let me know

I think you're just spamming.

This forum doesn't accept advertising, and well you know it (or, you
should)

--

AJH
alpha dot hotel echo yankee whisky oscar oscar delta at tango echo
Old April 6th 05, 08:44 PM
She who would like to be obeyed once every Preston

In article , BEI Design of uttered

Hey, "John doe" does rr.com know you are spamming?

It's rr.com, they won't give a flying one. But report it if you like,
you never know.

Old April 7th 05, 08:57 PM
John

Here's how to deal with this junque.

Don't shop at this place. They don't play by the rules and will rip you
off. Bad business practises abound, Buyer Beware

Old April 8th 05, 01:14 AM

John wrote:
Here's how to deal with this junque.

Don't shop at this place. They don't play by the rules and will rip you
off. Bad business practises abound, Buyer Beware

ROTFLSHIWMP!!!!!